IGNORED

I Know Not To Bet On Everton But...

FairWooney

2/1 for us to beat West Brom this weekend.

I know were away from home but

we've improved form a lot recently and are looking very strong at the back.

Brom are letting a lot of goals in and Chris Kirkland won't be back this weekend.

Zoltan Gera is also injured.

With VDM now going to be pretty much 100% fit we should be looking very strong this weekend.

These odds are with betdaq www.betdaq.co.uk

just checked willhill and the odds are much lower and make Everton favourites.

take it while you can!!!

i know i know! I'm a major better, betting on most horse races and a lot of football matches and so often i've been stung by Everton.

I've stopped betting on them (or against them) but I just fancy this one!

Just couldn't resist, I like the odds.

feel free to lame a fated blame on me when we dont win!

a bet on efc to win 1-0 every game would be very profitable over the season. also DRAW at half time Everton full time. it will be 1-0 on saturday, of that i am sure. Everton win and I make money, cant say fairer than that.

Also for another dead cert, Crouch NOT to score.

not in the same class as the mighty Burnley though are they!

That can happen to any Premiership team...Liverpool or whoever?

Games against any teams these days, albeit Premiership or any other division are highly unpredictable these days as im sure you know only too well.

There are no guarantees in any football matches against any oppositon these days.

The difference between Everton and Liverpool is that, Evertonians like to judge their club on what games they win/or what teams they do or dont beat.

We Kopites like to judge our club purely on what trophy's we do or dont win...and that is the major difference :angry:

That can happen to any Premiership team...Liverpool or whoever?

Games against any teams these days, albeit Premiership or any other division are highly unpredictable these days as im sure you know only too well.

There are no guarantees in any football matches against any oppositon these days.

The difference between Everton and Liverpool is that, Evertonians like to judge their club on what games they win/or what teams they do or dont beat.

We Kopites like to judge our club purely on what trophy's we do or dont win...and that is the major difference  :angry:

How about Palace last season (Twice)??

:):lol: running out of things to say? :)

Not really...the reply i would have given you would have been exactly the same as the one i gave previous, thats why i told you to refer back to it :)

they should introduce end of season trophies for such things as...

biggest waste of money on a player. biggest girly haircut. team with most ignorant fans.

we really wouldnt be able to compete with RS's trophy haul then!

It would nice for Everton fans if your club won any type of trophy again :)

Hey last year we won the merseyside cup (it is a region in the north west of england Kato).

Really???? well done to Everton in that case if you did :)

Now try winning at least a league cup or an FA Cup again or possibly even,dare i mention it - a European cup for once :)

Edited by Kato

Hey last year we won the merseyside cup (it is a region in the north west of england Kato).

Really???? well done to Everton in that case if you did :)

Now try winning at least a league cup or an FA Cup again or possibly even,dare i mention it - a European cup for once :)

:):):):lol:

Man U, Arsenal, Chelsea all won trophies in style. Liverpool finish 5th in the league and only came back in the CL final due to the the guts and determination of Gerrard (an Evertonian). What else have you won?

The CokeCola Cup

The Worthington Cup

The Carling Cup

Oh sorry they are all the same trophy my mistake

Here's a nice factual list for you Goldfishmemory...

Read it and weep :D

Since 2001 Liverpool have won....2 League cups,1 FA cup,1 UEFA cup,1 Charity Sheild, 2 European Super cups and 1 Champions League trophy

Sine 2001 Everton have won.......NOTHING :):):lol: