IGNORED

Were To Go To Watch The Match

MELLA

yeah i remember that...how come uze cant fill ya ground then? seein as u have so many loyal supportors u wud think u cud fill ya stadium :)

But we can fill Liverpool city centre like we did on the evening of May26th :)

yeah i remember that...how come uze cant fill ya ground then? seein as u have so many loyal supportors u wud think u cud fill ya stadium :)

But we can fill Liverpool city centre like we did on the evening of May26th :)

We had more out in 95 when we won the FA cup!!

No big deal being able to pull a crowd of glory supporting old cu*ts & a load of kids who latched onto M.Owen a few years ago (i suspect u fall in the latter group)!

Find a RS fan from in between, I think not!

Oh yeah and were did you make that one up from? :)

What we witnessed on the evening of May26th, finally lay to rest this rediculous notion that Everton are somehow "The People's Club" :)

Oh yeah and were did you make that one up from? :)

What we witnessed on the evening of May26th, finally lay to rest this rediculous notion that Everton are somehow "The People's Club" :)

No it proved what we have always said RS fans are glory supporting cu*ts. Where, have they all been for the last decade?

IN response to Kato's -'remember our May26th evening'

750,000 loyal fans - that is some feat! I'll give you that. I was almost captured in the atmosphere but then I took a deep breath through my nose and smelt the pure and utter shite...

Your average attendance so far this year is in the high 30,000's (see thepremierleague.com) - your capacity is around 45,000...

of which 10% are for the faithful followers of the away team - thats 4,500 - leaving about the same number of seats empty...

So, if there are 750,000 loyal fans that, and i quote from the skysports interviews. 'i dont miss a game' - how come you are yet to pack out your stadium?

How come there where tickets left for the competition that you so dearly fought and argued to be in - and was granted to be in although you finished 5th (and failed to qualify by right). How come there were tickets although you won it the year before (competition before)...

And on that 'we should qualify because we won it' scenario...

Qualification for the CL is set out in stone at the start of any given season - finish in a qualifying place and your in.

therefore, this means that you are defending your current place in the competition the moment that the first ball is kicked at the start of a new season. So - if you happen to win the CL that year - you are, potentially, already defending your trophy by finishing in a qualifying position in your league.

If you dont finish in a qualifying position (but have won the trophy) - then your defence for the next time the competition is ran ... is over.

For example.

World cup - there is not automatic qualification for the winner any more - as the defence of the trophy is started during the qualifying rounds.

So why should the CL be any different.

By right of position - you didn't qualify for the following competition - therefore trophy defence attempted and failed.

But no....RS argued the toss, got in (fair do's) and then you have the cheek to come on here and give us stick when you can't even fill your own stadium during the games of the most prestigious competition in club football (quote Rick Parry)

go figure - dont figure?!?!?!?

IN response to Kato's -'remember our May26th evening'

750,000 loyal fans - that is some feat! I'll give you that. I was almost captured in the atmosphere but then I took a deep breath through my nose and smelt the pure and utter shite...

Your average attendance so far this year is in the high 30,000's (see thepremierleague.com) - your capacity is around 45,000...

of which 10% are for the faithful followers of the away team - thats 4,500 - leaving about the same number of seats empty...

So, if there are 750,000 loyal fans that, and i quote from the skysports interviews. 'i dont miss a game' - how come you are yet to pack out your stadium?

How come there where tickets left for the competition that you so dearly fought and argued to be in - and was granted to be in although you finished 5th (and failed to qualify by right). How come there were tickets although you won it the year before (competition before)...

And on that 'we should qualify because we won it' scenario...

Qualification for the CL is set out in stone at the start of any given season - finish in a qualifying place and your in.

therefore, this means that you are defending your current place in the competition the moment that the first ball is kicked at the start of a new season. So - if you happen to win the CL that year - you are, potentially, already defending your trophy by finishing in a qualifying position in your league.

If you dont finish in a qualifying position (but have won the trophy) - then your defence for the next time the competition is ran ... is over.

For example.

World cup - there is not automatic qualification for the winner any more - as the defence of the trophy is started during the qualifying rounds.

So why should the CL be any different.

By right of position - you didn't qualify for the following competition - therefore trophy defence attempted and failed.

But no....RS argued the toss, got in (fair do's) and then you have the cheek to come on here and give us stick when you can't even fill your own stadium during the games of the most prestigious competition in club football (quote Rick Parry)

go figure - dont figure?!?!?!?

well said^

In response to the title question - I think Trials is a good pub to watch (next to James Street station)

750,000 people on the streets - not 750,000 Liverpool fans. How many of those people with nothing else to do that would cost no money have been inside Everton F.C's first ground (aka Anfield) - seems they like you need a history lesson Kato.

Liverpool winning the European Cup and doing so poorly in the league is like an X factor winner - you are mediocre, everyone knows you are mediocre, far more talented rivals had been knocked earlier, and in the long run you just don't stand the test of time against the genuine articles.

In response to Rowlo-efc's post....

There are two things that bluenoses worry about more so than anything, they are:

1) Filling stadiums......... :)

2) Victories in Derby matches......... :)

All us Kopites worry about is when our next trophy will be won :lol:

when will you win your next league championship? worry about that cos you don't win leagues by being lucky, you need to be good, so you may as well support someone else.

The question for Evertonians should be....when will Everton next win any type of trophy? :lol:

any type of trophy will be fine as long as we are progressing - that's what we want to see Everton doing well.

- we don't care about how your poxy club does - we don't need to worry about slating it - your own fans do that for us. You fluked a champs league. This is why your fans are deluded, ringing up legends for example with repeated moans of "it's not good enough!" the simple answer is this - Liverpool have not been good enough for your overexpecting fans for near 15 years, the quality that you are craving to see went out with barnes (at his peak), beardsley, and dalglish.

face the facts, you may do well in cups here and there- Millwall FA cup final - say no more. The true measure is the league, and you ain't even got a side worthy of challenging for such honours. Spend less time on Toffeetalk and go and worry about your own club on your own forum, you need to.

ANYWAY - BACK TO THE THREAD

I'll be going down to the local with me mate for a nice Saturday tea time bevvy, got the green light from the missus as she's today as she isn't working

WOOO HOOOO. All I need now is a nice three points

I will go for 1-2 to the might blues.

Beattie to carry on with his goal scoring form to keep the moaners quite

AV IT