IGNORED

Everton 3 - 0 Liverpool

Louis

Everton showed how its done. and liverpool looked like they needed to be shown. they were rubbish.

and EXPENSIVE rubbish. £30,000,000 they spent this summer and most of it was wasted. rafa's days are numbered.

they fired houllier for finishing 3rd in the league.

what position at the end of the season will send rafa back to sunny spain, i wonder?

anything outside european qualification and its back home for him.

nah dont take it seriously. and themightyred. i answered your question. we got a sellout tard.

49220[/snapback]

Spot on my friend , i was waiting for the inevitable RS comments after the game , they just don't like eating a slice or 2 of humble pie do they ????

On the other hand i'am quite fond of humble pie , aim low and anything else is a bonus :D

Hats off to Everton. Pity none of you were at the game, wonder why as it wasn't even a sell out?? Thought you were all born and bred scousers?

Enlighten me.

49206[/snapback]

You may have seen empty seats near the end of the game tosser that will have been where all your mates had been sat and couldn't handle watching the better team win!!!! :P

£30,000,000 they spent this summer and most of it was wasted. rafa's days are numbered.

they fired houllier for finishing 3rd in the league.

what position at the end of the season will send rafa back to sunny spain, i  wonder?

anything outside european qualification and its back home for him.

49215[/snapback]

:lol:

Idiotic

:lol:

Idiotic

49271[/snapback]

I agree with your point that that other guy was kinda talking bollocks because I don't think Rafa will be sacked or that you won't get a European spot. However, there is no need to talk down to the guy as if he is saying something beneath contempt I'm sure if you had won you would be coming out with all sorts of shite don't act so bitter that's pretty idiotic

Also a short interview with AJ has been posted on the BBC match report now:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/e...rem/5308190.stm

He seems like a really nice humble guy long may his scoring continue.

Edited by L_Blue

I agree with your point that that other guy was kinda talking bollocks because I don't think Rafa will be sacked or that you won't get a European spot. However, there is no need to talk down to the guy as if he is saying something beneath contempt I'm sure if you had won you would be coming out with all sorts of shite don't act so bitter that's pretty idiotic

I just thought that that was really a dumb thing to say. No arguments needed to make..dont even think that those statements need an argument. IMO, those were just stupid stuff to say.