Sign in to follow this  
blueinvalencia

Which Game

Was Hansen watching?

Taken from his BBC online column

Liverpool were a little unlucky at Goodison in that they had a couple of penalty shouts turned down and hit the woodwork twice but their overall performance was not great.

What a wa**er!

I'm thinking fair assesment too, with the rub of the green Stevie Laaa would have scored 2 and they would have got a penalty so they were unlucky.

But as he said they were not great and he told it like it was on MOTD by all accounts.

That takes nothing away from the fact that IMO we spanked them off the park B)

Couple of penalty shouts?

And he forgot to mentions these on MOTD

49641[/snapback]

Dont get me wrong mate I'm just trying to point out what you may of missed but Hibbo handled in the area which would have been given on another day, I cant remember the seccond one but there were a few decisions that could have gone either way.

Like when Cahill scored I'v seen goals that have ben disalowed for the off the ball wrestling that was going on in the area!

Hansen also said in the same article...

Everton's 3-0 win over Liverpool at Goodison Park was a huge victory over their near neighbours.

Every time a team steps on to the pitch at Goodison these days they know they are in for one hell of a game - a very different situation to four or five years ago.

....I think overall it was a fair assessment.

I think for an ex RS Hansen always tells it like it is and normally gets it spot on , unlike one of our own so called legends Andy Gray who i think is a closet RS .

Hansen also said in the same article...

Everton's 3-0 win over Liverpool at Goodison Park was a huge victory over their near neighbours.

Every time a team steps on to the pitch at Goodison these days they know they are in for one hell of a game - a very different situation to four or five years ago.

....I think overall it was a fair assessment.

49676[/snapback]

no i dont agree. we never looked like losing and they never looked like winning.

apart from a couple of periods they werent much of a threat. our midfield and defence had them pretty well under control.

and upfront aj ran them ragged.

they werent that close to scoring. only one of sg's shots looked any good, and as for the penalty shout he would probably have missed it like he did for england against portugal, the useless tosspot!

Asking a serious question cause I've onlt seen it once, for some reason they don't show either of the penalty shout on the football first highlghts (which I've watched every night since).

Was the Hibbert 'penalty shout' DELIBERATE? I've only seen it once but if I remember correctly he slides in to block and the ball hits the arm his body weight is on. Not just being a biased Blue here, but didn't see it in the ground and was somewhat pissed watching MOTD.

p.s. Heard Mr Potato Head donkey torturer saying after Sheff Utd 'penalty' that if you question one decision such as a penalty then you have to question the referee's decisions all over the pitch!! So why the fuck was he whinging on Saturday?

p.p.s. 3 - 0 Fuckin' Brilliant!!

Asking a serious question cause I've onlt seen it once, for some reason they don't show either of the penalty shout on the football first highlghts (which I've watched every night since).

Was the Hibbert 'penalty shout' DELIBERATE? I've only seen it once but if I remember correctly he slides in to block and the ball hits the arm his body weight is on. Not just being a biased Blue here, but didn't see it in the ground and was somewhat pissed watching MOTD.

p.s. Heard Mr Potato Head donkey torturer saying after Sheff Utd 'penalty' that if you question one decision such as a penalty then you have to question the referee's decisions all over the pitch!! So why the fuck was he whinging on Saturday?

50297[/snapback]

they would have been very lucky, and grateful, to get a penalty for that one!

50297[/snapback]

Hibberts for me should have been a RS pen mate but its nice to see dodgy decisions going in our favour for once , there was nothing in their other penalty claim except desperation though .

Was Hansen watching?

Taken from his BBC online column

Liverpool were a little unlucky at Goodison in that they had a couple of penalty shouts turned down and hit the woodwork twice but their overall performance was not great.

What a wa**er!

49637[/snapback]

WAS it cos he once was a RS player

Hansen is a wood louse of the first order, and he sucks c*cks for a living down behind his mothers outhouse

ATB

Mac

Well Mike, you would expect nothing less, and besides his a f*cking wood louse.

ATB

Mac