Sign in to follow this  
Ian

What Did He Say?

Bookies are generally offering around 5-2 that there will be a red card in today's Mersey derby - in its own right a decent bet because in the last seven Scouse set-tos there have been seven sendings-off, the majority for dirty Evertonian gits.

But Gamebookers are out on a limb by offering 10-1 for a red card for Rafa Benitez's (above) Liverpool, and 10-1 for an Everton one.

Back them both and you are in effect getting 9-2 for a red card in the game. That's the good news. The better news is that on Betfair you can get 2-5 that there is NO sending-off.

Let me explain what that means for the hard of understanding (Evertonians).

By taking 9-2 that there is a red card and 2-5 that there is not, you cannot fail to make a profit, unless you're an imbecile (Evertonian).

Lob £18.18 on the longer price and £71.43 on the smaller and you get a return of £100 for an outlay of just short of £90, no matter what happens.

The danger of course is in getting only one side of the bet covered. You're on yer own then, pal.

bluenoseangel told me he was saying that we were people who couldnt think and that we all lived in the past. blah blah blah.

saying pretty much we were all thick and we would lose to the 'mighty reds'. bet he looks a prick now

bluenoseangel told me he was saying that we were people who couldnt think and that we all lived in the past. blah blah blah.

saying pretty much we were all thick and we would lose to the 'mighty reds'. bet he looks a prick now

49916[/snapback]

oooo is there a TT romance there? lol

well despite the fact she has a boyfriend and we live 30 odd miles apart. no there isnt a TT romance atm

49939[/snapback]

I just loved the hint of optimism at the end of that post Alex.

ATB

Mac

30 miles is not long distance Alex, it's just inconvienient. :D

I was hoping for Fishman and Claire to get it together, Tara wants to buy a hat.

ATB

Mac

oooo is there a TT romance there? lol

49917[/snapback]

Earlier, I was dying to type something like "Really Mark? I didn't know your mum had registered." But I thought better of it. :rolleyes:

You mean you dont get the up to date letter sent out telling you of this drama that has been unfolding for the last few weeks on TTTV?!! Get with the programme L_blue!!

Back to the jist ....This bloke wrote 4 a reaction...Got it....& Now has got even further mileage out of the whole thing.

I think many have been suckered by the evil spin machine.

Grain of salt has always been my personal aproach.