Louis

Which site do you prefer?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Which site do you prefer?

• Kirkby
    • Speke Mersey Retail Park
    • The unannounced North Liverpool site

This is a tough one.....

on the one hand there is the emotion attatchment to a beautiful old lady who has passed her sell by date, and on the other hand for us to progress we must move. I know it has been theorised that Goodison could be revamped, not very realistic, that would cost as much as a new stadium.

That first emotion wrench is bad enough but then we argue over where we are going to move to...............

I voted for the un-named site in the hope that parking facilities and general access will be of a higher quality, no f*ck off traffic queues stretching in all directions mixing with other regular traffic. Good access from a major road/motorway is essential ie. The Riverside down in Boro.

It is so rare that I get to enjoy a live game, and I would love to see Everton take their place as one of the top 5 grounds in the country.

I suppose my point is this as long as we have to move, lets make it a move that will last for at least another 100 years, and if thats the case, make the move to the best possible site with an eye on future developments.

ATB

Mac

id go with Kirkby, because they actually want to help us out, Liverpool only want to help now bacause we have another option.

the parking doesnt really bother me, ok we walk a couple of miles to Goodison. everybody has their little areas where they park every week, so the traffic is spread out a litlle bit. if anyone else has been to the "new age" stadiums which have onsite car parks (expensive at that) they are a bitch to get out of after games