IGNORED

Victor Anichebe

sconnerefc

Rumours are he fell with moyes before Fulham game, was named on the bench and then never got put on it. Moyes said he changed his mind and wouldn't ellaborate on it - so yep, pretty much think that Victors dummy has come out again.

I'll be honest, just sell him, his bratty attitude gets right on my nerves as does his lucrative contract. I would sooner see vellios who I believe has more about him.

I have always said that he is a wasted £3-£4m player. I would sooner see the club save his £30k a week wages, bank the money and reinvest in a player who has the right mindset and fit.

I think he is vastly underrated Haf.

If he played week in week out, as a striker for us, I'm confident he would score plenty. He owes it to himself to join another club, where I'm sure he would have success if fit, but I'd have to ask where we will get another player of his quality to sit on our bench every week.

143 appearances with a return of 21 goals 14 of which where in the League is a very poor return on a player who is paid well and has had 6 years to prove his worth which for me he never has...

The way some people talk about him coming good as though he's a relatively new addition who hasn't been given a fair crack of the whip sorry but that's bollocks to me he's had ample opportunities.

As Haf says sell and bring Vellios into the fray He showed more promise to me then Vic ever has!

He will often split opinion will Anichebe. He's footballs version of Audley Harrison. Built like the proverbial, but unforunately doesn't have the application or mental strength to succeed. Shown potential in flashes but alas will probably end up sitting on a few million and be quickly forgotten.

He will often split opinion will Anichebe. He's footballs version of Audley Harrison. Built like the proverbial, but unforunately doesn't have the application or mental strength to succeed. Shown potential in flashes but alas will probably end up sitting on a few million and be quickly forgotten.

Flippineckerslike ? That's a bit strong innit? huh.png

http://www.tribune.c...raises-anichebe

versus

http://www.kickoff.c...uble-at-everton

Sounds like the press read this forum. rolleyes.gif

The first one is misleading as Moyes hasn't exactly singled him out.

It's logical that the reason he was omitted is because of a fall out. I don't blame him if it is, not like Jela is performing. Rather him show hunger to play than go in his shell. That said he should do what the manager wants, but we all know Moyes isn't always right eg. sticking with Saha and not giving someone else ago last season.

And risk any hope of making it here? I doubt it.

Well if he continues to have these alleged bust ups then that really isnt going to help either! If its that bad that he gets dropped from the bench after the team sheets are announced then im not sure he has much chance of making it here anyway!

Well if he continues to have these alleged bust ups then that really isnt going to help either! If its that bad that he gets dropped from the bench after the team sheets are announced then im not sure he has much chance of making it here anyway!

There's a big difference between having a disagreement with Moyes and outright disobedience.

• 5 months later...

There has to be more to this, right? If he wanted to take the summer off that would be one thing, but in that case you would think he'd return a call and inform them. Ignoring multiple calls? There has to be a history here.

whats the odds on them having an old number? and surely, shouldnt they be contacting the club at the same time?

Edited by Matt

• 2 months later...

Some might call it supporting your mates. :dont know:

It's a cool hobby. You should try it. Pick a subject you like, and I can teach you to build your own. :)

knew I shouldve put the :P in :doh:

appreciate the offer but TT takes up most of my free time. home away from home (quite literally for 4 years!)

knew I shouldve put the :P in :doh:

appreciate the offer but TT takes up most of my free time. home away from home (quite literally for 4 years!)

The forum is irrelevant to me really, other than adding a bit of news etc. It's cool when peeps join, but it's fairly obvious TT is my main interest from the time spent on here. The fun is in the building of the actual site and it's pages, and it is somewhere to put a bit of artwork instead of it getting lost in cyberspace lol.

For example:

http://loveevertonforum.com/page/evertonlinks

And because I'm up all hours, I get the news before everybody else to ha ha. (no, you didn't need the smiley btw).