IGNORED

U Gotta Love Him Or Hate Him !

Willo

As per above is he god or the anti-christ ?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. As per above is he god or the anti-christ ?

• 1 BK is still a bungling idiot that touched lucky with the sale of shrek ?
    • 2 BK is superb and has put the club where it is today ?
    • 3 I couldn't care less what BK is ?
    • 4 I am a Citizen of Jericho & Await Walls to come crashing down

As the old flak jacket gathers dust ( u know pat :P ) i was wondering wether peoples opinions of BK have changed due to our current league form .

As i see the likes of sh!t sides like the Villa being taken over by multi millionares i wonder where all the '' investment '' BK was searchin for and promised has actually gone ???????

I mean surely the BLues are a very attractive club for someone with millions that would be willing to invest and although DM had a stormer in the transfer market this summer we spent alot less than most other clubs .

I'am very happy with things on the pitch but still rather wary bout events off it and wonder if BK is using our current league form to disquise the fact that we are not searchin for investment at all aka a BK smokescreen .

Whats ur thinkin my fellow Blues ?????????

Thats a tuff 1 Willo. Pieman had most of us pulling our hair out in recent years.

Stability on the field does quell the flames.

The Manager has been backed.

Some investment i.e players has been forthcoming each window.

Pieman has pretty well shut up ( a bonus).

The Business seems more stable .

Still have conerns regarding further Player investment ( we must keep moving) & still have major concerns regading the plastered over SPLIT in the boardroom.

Still no way do I feel we have seen or heard the last of Anna Gregg & her lap dog Paul.

Thats a major concern Pieman & co need to sort.

So on that note mate I had 2 add my own / a further option to the poll As wavered between voting options...Optimistically as ever I took option 4.

Shame foz aint about...He loves the Pie Man.

So on that note mate I had 2 add my own /  a further option to the poll As wavered between voting options...Optimistically as ever I took option 4.

Shame foz aint about...He loves the Pie Man.

52474[/snapback]

Lovin that one mate wanna change my vote now hahah :lol:

Personally I feel what is happening at Goodison this season, and I include the terrific signings in off season, is going on despite BK, not because of him.

We have a fairly strong board and autonomy is not a key word at Goodison, BK presents an oafish uncle type figure and panders to the press and his own ego, leave him to it.

We are have cleared a great deal of debt over the last three years and are in a stronger financial position than we have been for some time.

Let's not sell our soul to the devil just yet, could we offer him a lease on it?.

ATB

Mac

Personally I feel what is happening at Goodison this season, and I include the terrific signings in off season, is going on despite BK, not because of him.

We have a fairly strong board and autonomy is not a key word at Goodison, BK presents an oafish uncle type figure and panders to the press and his own ego, leave him to it.

We are have cleared a great deal of debt over the last three years and are in a stronger financial position than we have been for some time.

Let's not sell our soul to the devil just yet, could we offer him a lease on it?.

ATB

Mac

52640[/snapback]

;) fair point that mac and one i would go along with the ship is steady lets not rock it :P