IGNORED

More Mods?

Ian

havin left the site for a day and a bit (big protest eh :huh: ) to try and get the mods to do somethin with the waste of skin that is shittin all over the forum and have came back....simply coz this is the best forum for the blues out there :angry:

couldnt we introduce more mods or admins to the site to make sure these gobshites are delt with quickly so we dont have to put up with the shit they spout. i think if nothin is done we'll lose some decent evertonians who cannot be arsed with reading the same old from some sad little twat.

lets do somethin about it eh :)

Guest fozzie22
havin left the site for a day and a bit (big protest eh :huh: ) to try and get the mods to do somethin with the waste of skin that is shittin all over the forum and have came back....simply coz this is the best forum for the blues out there :angry:

couldnt we introduce more mods or admins to the site to make sure these gobshites are delt with quickly so we dont have to put up with the shit they spout. i think if nothin is done we'll lose some decent evertonians who cannot be arsed with reading the same old from some sad little twat.

lets do somethin about it eh :)

/sign

If people are considered "Gobsh!tes" just because they support Liverpool or anyone else for that matter, then that is no reason for someone to be banned off a forum - regardless of who's forum it is.

So long as the individual does not brake any forum rules by being abusive etc..then i see no reason to ban anybody.

Me personally, i give my viewpoints on here from the perspective of the team that i support (regardless of what others think of those viewpoints) - i am not on here to abuse anybody or engage in any nasty name calling etc..

The only reason i for example, am considered a "Gobsh!te" is that i just so happen to be a supporter of the team that you all hate the most.

But that is still no justifiable reason to ban anybody, assuming that i or anybody else has not broken the rules of that forum as laid out in it's terms and conditions :)

Edited by Kato

havin left the site for a day and a bit (big protest eh :) ) to try and get the mods to do somethin with the waste of skin that is shittin all over the forum and have came back....simply coz this is the best forum for the blues out there :huh:

lets do somethin about it eh :huh:

totally agree mate its time kato gets banned

I love the moaning from some of the rs (the ones I haven't addignored yet).

It isn't right, it's not fair!!

Like this board is the BBC and we really haveto give a flying one what the idiots think.

If they want to post on an Everton board, create one and you can have the rules exactly as you want.