Sign in to follow this  
arealtrueblue

Everton Fans

This old chestnut

Well I live in liverpool and most people in my street call themselves liverpoo supporters, I dont know any that go the match

However, the only two season ticket holders are Evertonians

FACT

agree again, loads of ppl in my high school were shite fans, some of them supported liverpool too :P (see what i did then ok i'll shuttup!)

but the point is, the Everton fans me included were the only ones who had season tickets.

liverpoo have fans, we have supporters.

i always believe it to be about 50/50, but they all claim you cant get a ticket coz its always sold out! :lol:

and they play their reserve games in wales ffs!

not as bad when they won the european cup. when 750,000 people lined the streets of liverpool. mosto f them clained to be season ticket holders when half of them had cockney accents.

tossers.

Pretty sure Zed gave a traffic report the day of them Euro final celeb's etc.

Let's just say ar Zed werent to pleased to be stuck & delayed in the traffic coz of them cnuts............. :lol::lol::lol:

Pretty sure Zed gave a traffic report the day of them Euro final celeb's etc.

Let's just say ar Zed werent to pleased to be stuck & delayed in the traffic coz of them cnuts............. :lol::lol::lol:

Tis True the M6 & M62 was a fooking nightmare with all those SCOUSERS driving home

Eh up the reds

i think considering liverpools sucesss seventys onwards they would have got the bandwagon type fan.sorry ive not posted since the summer lads computers been all fucked up think Everton and celtic are doing well disapointed with the defeat at middelsbourough but celtic won four one and der hun got beat so my holidays off to a great start