Sign in to follow this  
blue_is_best

Andy Vdm

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha ...........aarrgh Oh Dear why does that not surprise me. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

His total input so far this season.... 45 minutes at Peterborough and subbed, and 1 minute against Man City came on as a Sub in extra time. His earnings so far this season 10 weeks at £25.000 equals a Quarter of a Million Pounds. :angry: (fookin angry)

Are there really any more people out there that still think this twat will be our Saviour.

Seen it on a well known site mate and they seem to get

there reports right , but i hope it's not true

so what well known site was it mate?

throw a link in aswell if you can

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha ...........aarrgh Oh Dear why does that not surprise me. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

His total input so far this season.... 45 minutes at Peterborough and subbed, and 1 minute against Man City came on as a Sub in extra time. His earnings so far this season 10 weeks at £25.000 equals a Quarter of a Million Pounds. :angry: (fookin angry)

Are there really any more people out there that still think this twat will be our Saviour.

bill mate , youve got it all wrong...he came on for 3 minutes against boro too! :D

im really am gettin pissed off. i thought this was his actual chance to make it in. he looked to have worked hard to get fit now back to square 1. get rid.

Andy.......""bill mate , youve got it all wrong...he came on for 3 minutes against boro too!""

OOPs missed that one, i must have left before the end. :lol::lol:

Pat    2

To continue with the Turf analogy Mr Van Der Meyde has made Mr Duncan look like a long distance stayer.

Mike, It would be highly likely IF this fella was put out to stud he'd be firing blanks any way & prob strain a testical & be out of the paddock for a further 6 weeks before making yet another failed studly comeback.

Think Im off this bloke....Just quietly.

To continue with the Turf analogy Mr Van Der Meyde has made Mr Duncan look like a long distance stayer.

Mike, It would be highly likely IF this fella was put out to stud he'd be firing blanks any way & prob strain a testical & be out of the paddock for a further 6 weeks before making yet another failed studly comeback.

Think Im off this bloke....Just quietly.

yep. i think vdm's history. its just a matter of finding someone to unload him on.

Guest fozzie   
Guest fozzie

Asi said at the start..this wastrelshould never have been signed utter waste of time and money we dont have