Sign in to follow this  
GoldfishMemory

Dixie

Senior moment Licker? ;):P

The foam fella like ooberman posted but a full body shot if anyone has one!

Its for a mascot thread on another forum, just been telling the story of all the kids pulling off his arms but I dont have a picture to show them.

This is what you should be talking to the kids about, Not a silly looking Mascot.

How are you going to help them grow up to be Blues, by takin the piss out of the greatest there has ever been.

.........w.jpg

This is what you should be talking to the kids about, Not a silly looking Mascot.

How are you going to help them grow up to be Blues, by takin the piss out of the greatest there has ever been.

.........w.jpg

Easy tiger i'm just trying to post up a decent picture of the only feible attempt (i think) that Everton have ever had at having a mascot (apart from the toffee lady of course).

Keep on smiling Licker its an impressive reccord but not the point of what we were discussing at the time, the William Ralph Dean information is thrust in their faces every time anyone talks about player reccords dont you worry. :D

i must have read that article 60 times. and each time reminds me how proud iam to be an evertonian. shame how the sky generation only seems to know about the ian rushs or the alan shearers. when dixie makes them look like conference players.