IGNORED

Vdm...

Andy

And he'' last what couple of games?

About time we got this festering sore of our payroll,complete and utter wastrel,DM and all concerned should hang thier heads in shame over this lad.

Could really do with VDM showing a bit on the pitch - so we can get some tranfer offers in for him.

Not really bothered what he can produce on the pitch, just want to see him gone now - and the only way anybody would come in for him is if he started to show a bit.

hang on a sec. what happens if he comes into the side weighs in assists/goals left right and centre on top of that works hard beats players and contributes alot to our attack. would you want to get rid.

i know its wishful thinking probably but what would happen if it did happen

per who sorry?i seem to remember something like that on the back of my shirt for last season,but ever since he disappeared off the ranks my old shirts gone AWOL :D as for VDM, if he actually does make the grade and step onto the pitch and does well,fine by me,let him stay,hes a class act at peak form,otherwise, he can have my size 12 workboot up his jacksie all the way back to dutchland :D

"VDM NEARING RETURN" when was he ever here

That made me laugh too..

He's played 495 minutes over ten games for the blues...so that averages just under fifty minutes a game :rolleyes: !

He's managed one shot on target, three assists, one yellow card and one red card!

The man's a force of nature :unsure: !

I can't understand why they dont just admit the truth...

did no one learn from the Paul Merson mistakes.

Arsenal kept his alcoholism under wraps for years - with fake stories about injury and illness. Then they realised it had to come out into the open - he is an alcoholic.

As soon as they told the world, Merson admitted it (along with Cocaine) and was admitted to the rehab centre - where he cleaned himself up.

Although no doubt Merson has had the odd lapse or two, he's a much better person for it and when he came out of rehab - he was back to his old playing ways - superb player.

Why dont they do the same with VDM. No one can be injured for this length of time. If he is an alcoholic, then why didn't the medical show it up - why didn't Inter tell us about it...? Or did they, and Moyes took the chance anyway?

This guy is never out of the albert dock. He drinks way too much and it is effecting his playing career - He isn't fit because his body can probably not take the stresses of training - if he is an alcoholic.

I say come clean, admit to the situation and succumb to fan pressure and put him in rehab once and for all.

Rowlo said.............""If he is an alcoholic, then why didn't the medical show it up""

He was signed without a Medical, he was supposedly injured when they signed him, a bit of a panic buy on the last day of the Window, which i condemned when they did it.

They also did it with Beattie, it was several weeks before he made his début, yet they did'nt do it with Sean Davies who wanted to come here, had agreed terms, but got injured before he could sign, the lad was at Goodison for the signing, the club pulled out saying he wouldnt be able to pass a medical, he was Gutted.

I said at the time that VDM was a serious mistake, just by looking at his record for his previous club, he played 21 times in 3 seasons and only completed 90 minutes in 3 games.

If i could find that out, what the hell was the Club doing in regards to checks on players (Kroldrop was another fiasco).

This is one signing that has baffled me, everybody in the game new he was finished, and yet we went and signed him..........Somebody ought to be held responsible for this one. He's put another million and a half pounds into his Drinks Kitty since we signed him and given us sweet Fook all. TIME HE WAS SHIPPED OUT.

Problem is Rowlo is that it's a complete waste of time putting someone in rehab, they have to put themselves in. The denial takes a lot to break down. There are a million cliches about alcoholism (every one of them fucking annoying but mostly true), one of which is "Alcoholism is the only illness which tells you you don't have it".

He (if he really is an alcoholic) needs to hit (another fucking cliche) his own "rock bottom", which could be years away. Possible he's already getting help I suppose but if not he needs a wake-up call. Sack him, they must have grounds, for his own good as well as Evertons.

Problem is Rowlo is that it's a complete waste of time putting someone in rehab, they have to put themselves in. The denial takes a lot to break down. There are a million cliches about alcoholism (every one of them fucking annoying but mostly true), one of which is "Alcoholism is the only illness which tells you you don't have it".

He (if he really is an alcoholic) needs to hit (another fucking cliche) his own "rock bottom", which could be years away. Possible he's already getting help I suppose but if not he needs a wake-up call. Sack him, they must have grounds, for his own good as well as Evertons.

Think the point he was making Mike is that if you let the cat out the bag it may make him assess his own situation in which case everyone benifits!

great point there mike,but at the end of the day he aint gunna hit rock bottom if hes being paid however much he is, and then easily being able to blow it on drink or whatever (if thats what hes spending it on of course)

Bang on with putting the onus on VDM himself, Mike. Alcoholism is a crippling disease which affects all aspects of the individual's life, whether they are are high functioning or not. (says me with a cheeky glass of Merlot on the go :D ).

I hope he can find the start of the road to recovery and while he's at it also find the road back to Holland, and f*ck right off.

ATB

Mac

i think every1 should give andy a break, yeah hes not had the best Everton career but hes been injured alot give it time, we all know before injuries etc he was a full dutch international with tremendous talent, thats y inter forked out 6m for him

, once hes fit moyes should give him the chance to prove what a good player he is and i know we could do wit a great winger

doesnt anyone agree? give him til next summer if he doesnt prove himself then yes i agree sell him

what yous think

Toolio said...........hes been injured alot give it time, we all know before injuries etc he was a full dutch international with tremendous talent, thats y inter forked out 6m for him.

You must have a lot of shit in your eyes if you think this fella is ever going to be any good.

How much time should we give him, ? 3 weeks, 3 months.......the fooka's had 18 months and not played a full game yet.

Yohan Cruyf AND Van Basten said 3 years ago, he will never play for Holland again, why do you think they would say that. Inter got shut as soon as we came along, 21 games in 3 seasons for Inter was all they got, and he only finished 3 of them.

He's a waste of space and if you cant see that by now, you must be fookin blind.

Edited by Licker