Sign in to follow this  
saw

Anderson da Silva França

Guest fozzie   
Guest fozzie

I do wish people would stop going on about this lad,he's shite and i rather doubt he will ever be allowed to pull on the shirt of our great club

Full Name: Anderson da Silva França

Dob: 28-8-1982

Place: Sao Paulo

Position: Midfield

He never officially signed for the club. Moyes felt he was a good enough prospect and purchased his registration license.

This meant that if Da Silva started to show more promise then we had first choice whether we wanted to sign him. Only problem being his work permit, so he was loaned out to Malaga in Spain to obtain dual nationality (he will become an EU citizen after x amount of time in Europe).

When he obtains a work permit he will join up with the squad. This is similar to the transfers that go on in italy where clubs can share players (co-ownership). He has already trained with the squad in pre-season but more work permit problems meant to had to return to Club Nacional de Football, Montevido, Uruguay.

So far it looks like he will never play for the club.

probably a big giveaway that hes never been on the player page on the official website, and he never gets any sort of mention on the news on there either

Mac    0

From what I've heard about this kid, he sounds like a f*cking lunatic. Do we need another Drunken Duncan?.

ATB

Mac

Mac    0

That makes very interesting reading Andy, but does it answer any questions?. If this boy is on his way make sure it is for real.

ATB

Mac

Mac    0

Why would you do that?. :D

Let's face it mate, we need all hands to the pumps right now, and we can come up with a Brazillian (no jokes please boys) who has attitiude who the f*ck am I to argue.

ATB

Mac