IGNORED

The anti-Moyes Bandwagon

Louis

There's no point dwelling on the past. All of us thought BT wud be a decent signing. I just hope AJ doesnt carry on like he is. But we've got one of the best academies in the league along with villa maybe and have got quality thru there. Moyes needs to give Vic and Vaughny more of a chance than 10 mins here and there

Not all of us thought BT would be a good signing..i dont think i've ever said a good word about him ;)

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's no point dwelling on the past. All of us thought BT wud be a decent signing. I just hope AJ doesnt carry on like he is. But we've got one of the best academies in the league along with villa maybe and have got quality thru there. Moyes needs to give Vic and Vaughny more of a chance than 10 mins here and there

where did you hear that?

quick suggestion, go on evertonfc.com and look up our academys results! we suck!

all our decent young players have had to be shipped into the reserves. apart from maybe a few (kissock, rodwell, baxter) were not so special

where did you hear that?

quick suggestion, go on evertonfc.com and look up our academys results! we suck!

all our decent young players have had to be shipped into the reserves. apart from maybe a few (kissock, rodwell, baxter) were not so special

Yes, most of them have been moved from the academy to the reserves and the first team!! We're not doing to shabby in the reserves league. Hell shove one or two women in the team they're class! :D:P

The old head got it right with BT , where as this young fool rushed in thinking he wuld be a great EFC no. 9 :(

LOL..

You know i hate it that he's been such a poor signing really i do,but i just had that feeling when he came he wasnt the right man for us.

Not all of us thought BT would be a good signing..i dont think i've ever said a good word about him ;)

TRUE, and probably rightly so

Yesterday he chased that ball down to cross for the goal, but that should be normal

0 goals from open play in eight months isnt good enough for Everton, wether he cost 6 mil or 6 quid

Yesterday he chased that ball down to cross for the goal, but that should be normal

0 goals from open play in eight months isnt good enough for Everton, wether he cost 6 mil or 6 quid

Now thats very well said.

Its all well and good chasing lost causes all day but he's let himself down everytime he's been in space for months now!

Its all well and good chasing lost causes all day but he's let himself down everytime he's been in space for months now!

Must..resist..temptation...to..say...i... :lol:

• 1 month later...

thank god this forum has some sanity left. on kipper they're talking as if we are bottom of the league with 1 game left.

yes i was pissed off as the next fan was. but i wouldnt go as far as saying all the stuff theyve been saying.

btw i will not join the anti moyes bandwagon. unless we dont win a game for the next 3 months then i prob will. but until then the team and moyes will get my support.

i dont think moyes is a bad manager or the club is a bad club when you take into consideration other premiership teams

Chelsea over rated players and a over rated manager lotts of money where will chelsea be 3 years down the line when when there owner gets bored and dumps them where will they be with all the the big contracts another leeds in the making. needs champions league football or bust

Liverpool would any of them spanish player get in the Everton side i dont think so maybe alonso on the subs bench look at the amout of money they have spent rotation system. needs champions league football or bust

Man u Ferguson nearly got relagated in the first couple of seasons look what there up to now larsson giggs scholes neville van der sar all on the wrong side of thirty and with glazier takin over not a bright future and ferguson about to retire needs champions leauge football or bust

arsenal young side big contracts . needs champions league football or bust

Moyes is still learning his trade 43 as a manager this is still young, we have some good young footballers we need a phisycal player and a right back get rid of all the left backs we have put pistone down. moyes still has future a Everton time is what he needs a new manager is not what we need.

Moyes is now in his 5th year at the helm, and let's look at his achievements.......

A Champions League qualifying position.

That's all, but look at older and more experience managers who haven't even come close to what he has done. I am not saying all is well in the Blue garden, far from it, but it is not even close to time to press the panic button.

This time last year, each of us would have given their left bollock to be in the league position we currently find ourselves in, fair enough the B'burn game was a nightmare, but remember this, at some point everyone wakes up from a nightmare.

Patience is a virtue, and there are none so patient as Evertonians.

ATB

Mac

thank god this forum has some sanity left. on kipper they're talking as if we are bottom of the league with 1 game left.

yes i was pissed off as the next fan was. but i wouldnt go as far as saying all the stuff theyve been saying.

btw i will not join the anti moyes bandwagon. unless we dont win a game for the next 3 months then i prob will. but until then the team and moyes will get my support.

Thank you for some much needed common sense. Yes Moyes has been in charge for 5 years but in that time we've improved immensely. In the 5 years before his arrival we were fighting relegation for 4 of them remember??

And I don't accept this crap about taking us to the next level, we aint gonna break into the top four until a very very rich supersugar daddy turns up with very shallow pockets. Until then let's be thankful that we are at least in with a chance of finishing in the top 6, something we would have been ecstatic about 5 years ago.

• 3 weeks later...

Top 6? I would say that we are in the top 8 now and we are arguably the biggest club outside of the top 4. Other candidates include Aston Villa and Newcastle. I do not include Spurs because they only receive such good publicity because a lot of supporters work on fleet street and its a london based club so easier (in theory) to attract players.

There is room for improvment,but things could and have been worse.We are sitting pretty in 7th .If we have a good run we may well finish 5th,its only Pompy and Bolton for fcuk sake.

Moyes has done a fine job.If I had ten bob for everyone that talks a good game then I´d have a lot of bobs!Moyes is the real deal!GET OFF HIS BACK!

you say its only bolton n pompey...they're both better than us... and although we haven't got as amny points as we should moyes can be blamed for the loss of many points due to poor decisions and team selectiosn and disfraceful match tactics

And I suppose all the points we have accumulated have been due to what, LUCK

i really think the best bet is to bring in one more coach.

i dont mean this to sound racist or stereotypical, but nearly all of the everton coaching staff are scottish.

hardly known for their mouthwatering approach play.

i think if we could find a young coach from abroad it would add something different to the team, some new options, new tactics, just something extra to what we already have.

replacing the manager is a massive change, even more so as moyes has spent the last 5 years putting this side together ona shoe string, a new man would not have the funds