IGNORED

Tony Marsh @ Tofeeweb

djlduffy

Don't say you weren't warned

24 November 2005

How much longer can this ridiculous situation be allowed to go on? Who else other than Bill Kenwright would allow a club of Everton's size to be run by the worst manager we have ever had and simply sit back and allow it to happen?

I think now even the most loyal in the Moyes camp must be fearing the worst. How can they defend him after what's gone on the past twelve months? We don't just lose by the odd goal any more: it's fours, fives and sevens...

The basics of football are quite simple: put the fucking ball in the other side's net. If you can't, you're fucked.

Does any one out there still think Moyes is the Messiah who can lead us to the promised land? Who the fuck put us in this position in the first place?

Does anyone think I enjoy having to endure this endless misery we are all going through? What I try to say is that there are too many head-in-the-sand Evertonians out there at the moment and it's got to stop.

Poor tactics, poor signings, very poor man-management skills... Davey Moyes has got the lot.

Wayne Rooney: the best young player in the world — first name on England's and Man Utds team sheet — was not good enough to start for Davey's Dynamos.

When people ask, "Who could do a better job?", I say anyone could improve on four goals in twelve games.

Give Bobby Robson a call. If he agrees to take the job on, give him an understudy like Dave Watson who understands what Everton are all about. It's only an idea but we need something soon or Davey will take us down with him.

If Moyes had any feelings for this club or its fans he would do us all a favour and chuck his hand in. We can't go on like this. Does any one really want to let him loose with more money in January? If we have got any left that is...

All I ask is this: If we are going down, let's go fighting. Play some attacking football with some pride and have a fucking go at teams. Sitting back and waiting to get tonked is no way to play when things are this desperate.

Defend Moyes if you must but don't go crying when the Grim Reaper calls.

Tony Marsh

(What you guys think?)

To Tony Marsh - I wont go crying when the grim reaper calls.

However - its another top quality doom and gloom article posted on toffeeweb.

These guys only publish stuff that defames the club and/or its staff.

Moyes is having a difficult time of late but no doubt that with a bit of Perserverance, things will change.

the WBA game as angered many fans, and rightly so. But is moyes to blame for what has been described as effortless/passionless?

He can pick the team and get them going but he can't do anything if they dont play well during the 90 minutes.

he can give as many thought provoking and inspiring words of wisdom as he pleases, he can jump up and down screaming as much as he likes - but he can't influence 11 players who just are not interested in performing on the day.

He can now go back to the drawing board and try to solve any problems that are lingering in the dark. and hopefully we will see a much improved side against the skunks - but who knows.

To imply that moyes is the worst manager is ludicrous - did walker, royle, smith get us into 4th place? - no.

Has moyes damaged the club to point that it is spiralling out of control - no.

so how is he the worst manager? Obviously he is not - which immediately puts a dampner on Mr Marsh's article - it is a slur on the club and it nothing nut negative.

I imagine that this guy would still find fault if we won the league, 2 domestic cups and the Champions league.

the club will never ever move forward if fans like Mr Marsh are holding us back

Hmmm, last Mays glory basking in the sunny heights of fourth seem such a long way off dont they

Who was the manager then?

He must have been just kiddin us then

I dont think davey will be thowing in the towel in just yet, the same way I wont be thowing it in on him.

"The basics of football are quite simple: put the fucking ball in the other side's net. If you can't, you're fucked. "

Genius, if it was only that simple

Worst manager ever..Quiz time...A few of the younger Blues may not be aware..

But we once had a manager whom took us from relegation fodder to FOURTH..back to relegation fodder ( sound famil?)..

( Nicest fella in the world mind you) Whom was renowned as fix it man..

However more renowned by the emd of his time for tripping over dribbling cones, his own feet, would trip flat on his face stumbling on errant water bottles.

And I once heard that when giving a Keeper a technical sermon even managed to get himslef tangled in the goal net.

Past players say his jokes were WEIRD @ best...& he would often burst in to raptures & laffter 4 no apaprent reason..( well no one else got it apparenlty)

Whilst he never really lost the players ( did the fans) till the very end...his main contribution its eemed was ENTERTAINMNET value for the players.

Yes they laffed @ him not with him.

might have been a mastery man managment tactic...But no this fella really was the closest thing to "MR BEAN" weve ever had in charge.

Some of his famous signings i believe would have included..Asa Hartford, Gary megson & maybe even Long John gidman.

he may have also had Newcastle for a time?

Anyone no whom I mean? ( foz & Bill & zed's prob old enuff to recall, feel free to add further laffable stories related to this fella )

So in a sense a mere look back to the latish 70's or whenever it was & well Moyes @ worst is the 2nd worst manager we have ever had. ( though my mind keeps hearing the words Mike walker/Walter/Howrad Version 3)

Though a few others deffo come to mind ahead of moyes. ( many)

However of course Tony is entitled to his opinion.

P.ss..any one seen Bruce willis in HOSTAGE?...note the name of 1 of the lead charcters.....WALTER SMITH..!!!

Edited by PatV

Worst manager ever..Quiz time...A few of the younger Blues may not be aware..

But we once had a manager whom took us from relegation fodder to FOURTH..back to relegation fodder ( sound famil?)..

( Nicest fella in the world mind you) Whom was renowned as fix it man..

However more renowned by the emd of his time for tripping over dribbling cones, his own feet, would trip flat on his face stumbling on errant water bottles.

And I once heard that when giving a Keeper a technical sermon even managed to get himslef tangled in the goal net.

Past players say his jokes were WEIRD @ best...& he would often burst in to raptures & laffter 4 no apaprent reason..( well no one else got it apparenlty)

Whilst he never really lost the players ( did the fans) till the very end...his main contribution its eemed was ENTERTAINMNET value for the players.

Yes they laffed @ him not with him.

might have been a mastery man managment tactic...But no this fella really was the closest thing to "MR BEAN"  weve ever had in charge.

Some of his famous signings i believe would have included..Asa Hartford, Gary megson & maybe even Long John gidman.

he may have also had Newcastle for a time?

Anyone no whom I mean? ( foz & Bill & zed's prob old enuff to recall, feel free to add further laffable stories related to this fella )

[

Don't know if you've read the Talking Blue books, but the ex-players spoke much more highly of Lee than Bingham. Surprising, maybe, but true.

Does anyone think I enjoy having to endure this endless misery we are all going through?

I suspect you do. your always moaning. and youve got no idea what your talking about. in fact yove got no ideas, full stop! :)

a fan that bellyaches everytime his team goes thru a bad patch is no good to anyone.

why you dont you go for a long swim up the mersey and out into the atlantic.

:D