IGNORED

Transfer Window

MikeO

From Kipper

Rumours doing the rounds at the Reebok is that Kevin Davies, whose contract is up next Summer, is keen to move onto a bigger club. Sources close to the burly Bolton attacking midfielder says he is interested in a move to the Blues. notloB may sell in January to get some return on their player, before he walks for nothing in the Summer.

Could see this one comming off to be honest!

Plus if we sell Beattie & maybe Davies there could be a few million flying around.

Edited by GoldfishMemory

hope nugent comes in, 2 loan deals with a view to buys will be alright aswell.

Ive heard from a couple of people now that Nugent isnt premiership quality. If we can get Nugent on loan in January until the end of the season then that would be much better at least then we can gage how good he is in an Everton shirt.

Guest blueboy122

i would love to see nolan at Goodison i think he would fit rite in hes a scouse lad and a blue i think??

how much do u reakon he cud go 4 and do u reakon moyes will be intrested and of curs ur views on him?

I like that idea Adam, but if it is only on loan and he does prove himself, we may have a fight on our hands to hold onto him once the loan deal is over. Bit of a dilema I feel.

ATB

Mac

They couldnt afford to loose him without getting cash for a replacement even if only until the end of the season. Would maybe work if we did a loan swap with Vaughn or Victor!

Dont realy gain much tho except getting a close up look at the kid.

They couldnt afford to loose him without getting cash for a replacement even if only until the end of the season. Would maybe work if we did a loan swap with Vaughn or Victor!

Dont realy gain much tho except getting a close up look at the kid.

Yeh thats true. There doing really well at the moment and wouldnt want to get rid of him half way through the season unless it was for big money.......money that is too risky for us..........and money we dont have.

To be able to loan anybody they wud have to be out of favour. None of the people we talk about here are that. The clubs still want them!

Like Willo said no cash deals will go through. And if there will there won't be in the summer.

Whats the chances of BK proving us all wrong and giving us 20 million to spend in the window hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahhaha ................

............... i'll just catch my breath ................. hahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahaha :lol: