Sign in to follow this  
Andy

Moyes Blasts Defending

Valente made a school boy error today, however I think that Yobo's contribution during that goal was something else!

His shoe came off, so what does he do, he turns away from where the play is, pick's it up and starts to put it back on. If only he had of been watching, he could have thrown himself in front of the shot...but as it was, he was completely unaware...amazing.

Never mind.

Guest fozzie   
Guest fozzie
Valente made a school boy error today, however I think that Yobo's contribution during that goal was something else!

His shoe came off, so what does he do, he turns away from where the play is, pick's it up and starts to put it back on. If only he had of been watching, he could have thrown himself in front of the shot...but as it was, he was completely unaware...amazing.

Never mind.

Yobo for soccer am for sure.

Blame yobo over valente, sure it was a schoolboy error from Nuno, but for a professional player to competely ignore, and not follow the ball, when its only yards away from you is disgracefull.

If he was following the play he could have just stuck his leg out and blocked the shot, it passsed him by no more than a foot, and to be kneeling down with your back to the ball is more than a schoolboy error.

Yeh twas a cr@p error but we should still have won , but how many times has Yobo saved us with fantastic performances so u can afford the lad a rare error .

Valente is the most competant left back we've had at the club since Hinchcliffe so i'll gov hime a break too .

ON football manager 2007 i would sympathise with them after yesterday .

Zed    1

Mistakes Happen dont they.

This is hiding the fact that we should have been 2 or 3 up anyway, then we go and put ourselves under pressure in the last 10

The key to a good season is turning draws into wins. We are just not doing that at the moment.

I'm sorry but a Portugesse who's reached the semi-finals of the world cup knows that he needs to hoof that down the park, that was probs what the Yobster thought he had done! Not an excuse for him either tho!

P.S. another hounorable mention to the colossous that is Lescott

P.S. another hounorable mention to the colossous that is Lescott

Quite right sir , if Cahill hadn't been playing so well up until the injury Lescott would be my player of the season so far .