IGNORED

Rooney

EFCfanatic

He did it again, kissed his badge in front of the Blues Fans.

Means nothing Pat..he's just a money grubbing scank shagger who'll move on soon enough now he's got his new contract from the mancs.

They too will feel the bitter taste of shreks betrayal soon enough.

He did it again, kissed his badge in front of the Blues Fans.

No class...silly little boy. Just compare to AJ refusing to celebrate when he scored for Palace against Birmingham...that's class, and if he did the same some day scoring for us against Palace then good for him.

Edited by mikeo

I was sickened by what he did tbh because I held out that little bit of hope that he might be blue in his heart, but thats gone out the window once and for all now.

He only did it to piss people off, didnt you hear how loud they were singing about him on the radio?

He's a prick but he just gives and takes like we should!!

Edited by GoldfishMemory

Guest blueboy122

rooney jus a fat little nob ed i was there last nite at old trafford wit the blues u made me proud all the singing we out sung 74,000 fans.i thought it was well funny wen he kissed his badge though we were callin him a fat nob ed so he kisses his badge fat a fuckin bellend.anyway am proud of the suuport u gave the blues it was a good preformane dont care if that alex ferguson says it was comftable its bollocks.well done agen

jonesy

Depends on how good you are, to bring the best out of your partner. ;)

I've never gone to bed with an ugly woman..............But i've woken up with a few. :D

Bum,bum..well it is the panto season ;)

Standards are alright when your lookin for a wife mate but if its a good night your after the lower you set your sights the better the sex (usually) ;)

I've found that the opposite is true actually...the "nicer" a women appears the more adventurous she is in the sack...the few ( :unsure: ) rough women I've been with have been missionary and very little else. You wanna try and find some class fish :lol: !

I've found that the opposite is true actually...the "nicer" a women appears the more adventurous she is in the sack...the few ( :unsure: ) rough women I've been with have been missionary and very little else. You wanna try and find some class fish :lol: !

All my "girlfriends" have been class mate but when I'm single if it moves I'll nail it and depending on where they lie on the scale depends if the get breakfast, pillow talk & a taxi or just the taxi ;)

Edited by GoldfishMemory

thats a big part of the problem mark, ever since he was about ten everyone he ever met has told him he was gunna be the best, if they didnt tell him that he probably gave them a sore face. and now he can see he probably is the best (or wil be soon enough) he doesnt need to listen to people anymore because his head is so far up his own arse. i thought fergie might have tried to sort him out a bit

thats a big part of the problem mark, ever since he was about ten everyone he ever met has told him he was gunna be the best, if they didnt tell him that he probably gave them a sore face. and now he can see he probably is the best (or wil be soon enough) he doesnt need to listen to people anymore because his head is so far up his own arse. i thought fergie might have tried to sort him out a bit

Good point..he's sort of like wacko jacko (not the kiddy fiddling part..prefers em older ;) ) but noone stands up to him and slaps him down back into place.

When your surronded by yes men you start to think your the best thing since sliced bread,its a shame that that much talent is wrapped up in a knucklehead