IGNORED

Arteta

Romey 1878

Now I am not as pessimistic as Fozzie but we are gonna lose the Chelsea game anyway maybe the rest will be a good thing :)

Oi!! ;)

Well if nothign else it will give the VDM spotters a rare chance to see the lesser pissed up VDM he migrates into an Everton shirt for a about 180 minutes every 12 months

Agree that not having him for the Chelsea game is not that bad as not expecting to get anything from it but think we will miss him for the Portsmouth game.

Is it just me or when I saw that he was out for 2 weeks did anyone else think that he won't play for us again. Just get a bad feeling that not injured and a deal has been done with maybe UTD for him to join in the january window and don't want him injured

Now that's real pessimism. I'm gonna pretend I never heard it (fingers in ears.la la la la!!!).

And why can't we get anything out of Chelsea? Fuck me look at where we were (and where they were!) last October when we played them! We're in a far stonger position now.

(I was in a bar on Zakynthos with about ten Chelski supporters...was a good day :D )

Cept most of our big bruisers are gone now and we are (arguably) playing a more passing game now. I have heard it said several times this season that we have been out-muscled by other teams such as Villa.

You dont need big players to out fight a team just relenless runners who hunt in packs and close the ball down, we can give it to Chelsea and lets be honest we are due a win against them!

Agree that not having him for the Chelsea game is not that bad as not expecting to get anything from it but think we will miss him for the Portsmouth game.

Is it just me or when I saw that he was out for 2 weeks did anyone else think that he won't play for us again. Just get a bad feeling that not injured and a deal has been done with maybe UTD for him to join in the january window and don't want him injured

:o

Shit dont say that Adam