Sign in to follow this  
Romey 1878

Arteta

Tht is a twat tht but if andy pandy cud muster up another performance on saturday u never know we might not miss him after all. theres still a hint of doubt in what ive just said though

agree dont think we will miss him in the chelsea game as said cant expect much from it

but pompey is a big game well playing any team around us is a big game the right sort of 6 pointer

Guest fozzie   
Guest fozzie
Now I am not as pessimistic as Fozzie but we are gonna lose the Chelsea game anyway maybe the rest will be a good thing :)

Oi!! ;)

Well if nothign else it will give the VDM spotters a rare chance to see the lesser pissed up VDM he migrates into an Everton shirt for a about 180 minutes every 12 months

Agree that not having him for the Chelsea game is not that bad as not expecting to get anything from it but think we will miss him for the Portsmouth game.

Is it just me or when I saw that he was out for 2 weeks did anyone else think that he won't play for us again. Just get a bad feeling that not injured and a deal has been done with maybe UTD for him to join in the january window and don't want him injured

Now that's real pessimism. I'm gonna pretend I never heard it (fingers in ears.la la la la!!!).

And why can't we get anything out of Chelsea? Fuck me look at where we were (and where they were!) last October when we played them! We're in a far stonger position now.

(I was in a bar on Zakynthos with about ten Chelski supporters...was a good day :D )

Thats right.....Jose does'nt like playing against us, we always put up a good scrap.

These foreigners dont like it up em Mr Mannering, (Cpl Jonesy voice). :D

Cept most of our big bruisers are gone now and we are (arguably) playing a more passing game now. I have heard it said several times this season that we have been out-muscled by other teams such as Villa.

Cept most of our big bruisers are gone now and we are (arguably) playing a more passing game now. I have heard it said several times this season that we have been out-muscled by other teams such as Villa.

You dont need big players to out fight a team just relenless runners who hunt in packs and close the ball down, we can give it to Chelsea and lets be honest we are due a win against them!

Osman is out of the game as well.

So therefore

No

Arteta, Osman, Cahill, Neville (Maybe)

Thats near enough our first midfield out

replacements

VDM, Carsley, Davies, Mcfadden.

Don't think so.

The only other player that can maybe play in midfield would be valente but then we don't have any cover at left back unless you go

Yobo, Stubbs, Weir, Lescott

???????

Please god no

Agree that not having him for the Chelsea game is not that bad as not expecting to get anything from it but think we will miss him for the Portsmouth game.

Is it just me or when I saw that he was out for 2 weeks did anyone else think that he won't play for us again. Just get a bad feeling that not injured and a deal has been done with maybe UTD for him to join in the january window and don't want him injured

:o

Shit dont say that Adam