IGNORED

January Signings ?

ste willo

we need a striker as a main priority, a left back, cover for right back, a left winger and a couple of younger centre halves, oh and a new keeper

You been on the wacky baccy mate?

We have 3 Left backs & 3 young, 2 old centre halves, without selling beattie too I dont think a striker is anywhere near priority!

We need right back, left mid & a ball winner in midfield and if theres any money about I'd say right mid was high on the list too. If we sell beattie a proven goalscorer is a must mybe Kean, did anyone see his goal against Boro??

You been on the wacky baccy mate?

We have 3 Left backs & 3 young, 2 old centre halves, without selling beattie too I dont think a striker is anywhere near priority!

We need right back, left mid & a ball winner in midfield and if theres any money about I'd say right mid was high on the list too. If we sell beattie a proven goalscorer is a must mybe Kean, did anyone see his goal against Boro??

i agree :blink: we don't need a striker...we have some young talent and mcfadden and besides that we play better with 4-5-1 i think cahill thrives in that position and gets the goals we need.

i agree with the ball winner 100% carsley is too slow to anything, too easily beaten these days ... if vdm can keep playin like he did against west ham, he could ease our midfield problems, but yeh we do need a right back

Barton is the answer for me too.

i know it shouldnt matter who they support, but Barton would surely put more effort in than Nolan.

i mean if i was given the chance id play for Liverpool, because getting paid for playing football would be great. but if i played for Everton id try a hello of a lot harder