IGNORED

Andrew Johnson Quote

Louis

What's it like playing for one of English footballs traditionally great clubs?

Aj: It's class. The fans are so passionate - they ran on the pitch during the pre-season game against Bury.

They took my boots, shirt and socks and I hadn't even scored. I was thinking "God, I hope they don't take my shorts!" because the slips were built inside and I would have been naked. They weren't threatening at all. Playing here is a dream come true.

aj1.jpg

I like AJ i really do a class act all the way so far,but qoutes like this mean nothing in football

Example a certain young man with a born to be blue t-shirt,dont think he plays for us any more though...

While he's here he'll have my full support any man who chases the game like he does gets the full Fozz love but i'm a realist and i know he'll move on at some point,and frankly soundbites like these will be said about his next club.

so long as they put the effort in for us and say good things about us when they move on. i will respect every aspect of that player

Well said mate , i have the utmost respect for any player who respects his former club and fans and reckon AJ certainly falls into that catagory .

Unfortunatly you have the shreks and the little gimp faced tw@t of radzinski on the other hand who couldn't give a sh!t about their former club and are just looking for their next big payday .

But hey , thats footy these days isn't it . :angry:

but foz remember tim cahill and AJ paid respects to thier old clubs and they did well at thier clubs. as opposed to rooney hes never said a good word about us.

so long as they put the effort in for us and say good things about us when they move on. i will respect every aspect of that player

Agreed,but they are very much the exception to the rule tbh

What's it like playing for one of English footballs traditionally great clubs?

Aj: It's class. The fans are so passionate - they ran on the pitch during the pre-season game against Bury.

They took my boots, shirt and socks and I hadn't even scored. I was thinking "God, I hope they don't take my shorts!" because the slips were built inside and I would have been naked. They weren't threatening at all. Playing here is a dream come true.

aj1.jpg

Now the non spin way of saying this is this...

The thieving twats knicked all my stuff robbing bastards i want it back...

Doesnt sound so rosy that way though

Remember a certain Denis Law fozz , i think he set the trend by not celebrating his goal for Citeh that sent the Mancs down .

Oh how times have changed . :blink:

Aye they played for love then not the cash as today

Aye they played for love then not the cash as today

the main reason why was that there wasnt as much money used then as they do now. back then 1 million was considered a kings ransom for clubs.

that is a good way to save football. wage caps. we need them now. itl stop the shits like SWP's in this world moving to big clubs just to sit on the bench and get 70k a week.

if the maximum wage is 30k a week itl be better for the smaller clubs as they have a chance to hang on to thier players.