IGNORED

Stadium Name (premature I Know)

BLUE-TAC

We are a sentimental lot, aren't we?.

I couldn't care if they called it the BOGOF Stadium, as long as they pay big bucks for the privilege. All of football is similar to the prostitution game, it's just a matter of are you a high class hooker or a £10 for a wank type?. All clubs sell their souls to the highest bidder, now it's our turn.

There is a worrying trend to include the sponsors name in the title of the ground, but this is the modern game and as Mark says "tough shit".

ATB

Mac

Cept no one is abducting footballers at the moment.... sorry distasteful I know couldn't help myself

I think it should be called the 'Chang-Tesco-O2-Umbro-Knowlsey_Safari' Park got a nice ring to it.

while we are at it i think we should change the name of the team to either the 'Kirkby Blues' or the 'Kirkby Dons'.

while we are at it i think moving out of Liverpool is a fantastic idea(i know its 5 miles but it might as well be 500, there will now only be one team in Liverpool and you know what. that breaks my f@$*ing heart. :(

i know we have to move to keep pace with the rest of the premiership but this way?

all sarcasm aside the name will have to keep the traditions of the club. but in this day and age traditions are pushed aside for sponsers names.

cellnett stadium, nike arena, Ricoh Stadium, Emerates Stadium.

and a quick one, why is it that we have to move out of the city while our 'illustrious' little sister across the park gets to move 100 yards to the left? cheers Liverpool county council.

To be honest it doesnt really bother me what the stadium name is because not matter what it eventually will be the same chants from opposing fans will be heard (with us moving out of the city boundaries). I just want a quick move raher than a drawn out one and hopefully a new stadium will bring success.

Edited by Lower Gwladys

The RS would probably rip the piss out of us more for the People's Stadium than anything with Tesco in it

Mark, let them say what they want, we are the peoples club and it would get up their noses big time. Since when have we given a fat chimps wank what they think.

ATB

Mac

Edited by Mac

The peoples stadium in other contexts could come across a bit uno Stalinist or Maoist......... ;)

Though to be honest, the club is starving & full of struggling peasants ermm i mean players under the rule of a tin pot dictator.

The PEOPELS STADIUM it is....!!!