IGNORED

Job Vacancy For An Everton Fan

robjones

Hi Guys

I work for a Sports Information Company and we are looking for an Everton fan, preferably a Season Ticket holder, to attend all the home games and provide us with a basic commentary

We supply the Bookmaking Industry with information and match commentaries

The pay per game is £75

If you are interested please send me a Private Message and I will send you full details

Thanks

Rob

(by the way a big thank you to the Cyber Stewards for giving me permission to post this ;)

Rob got back in touch with me about a few questions...

You have to have a permanent telephone connection open for 90 mins and keep updating what I believe is an operator on the progress of the game and any important incidents. Obviously you would need to be in a quiet part of the ground to be able to do this successfully.

You also have to have a second mobile phone handy incase the first goes down.

You are also required to keep on the line at half time, I guess to compile a basic first half report or something.

Its not a con really I dont think...I am giving it some serious thought...

:)

Thats pretty accurate above - except for the fact that its not neccessary to be on the phone at half time. We call you back at the beginning of the second half

Mac Ive sent you full details - its a genuine offer and a good one at that

If anyone else is interested just send me a PM and I will send you full details

He did PM several Mods asking permission to advertise the job, when he could have just spammed us with a load of links,

Seems to be genuine, so we could just leave it to the individuals to make their own mind up after contacting him.

If anybody takes up the offer, keep us informed GOOD or BAD.

Just be curious as to why he needs a "basic" commentary when there are any number of full commentaries online or on the radio. I can't see the need for a company to provide bookies with a second hand "basic" commentary from some herbert (sorry applicants) with a mobile phone when they can just tune into Five Live. Having said that, if it's genuine my CV will be in the post :D !

Bookmakers obviously need the information first hand to set and update their prices - thats what this position is all about - thats why the commentary is basic - as thats all the information required

The bookmaker is based overseas so five live or radio merseyside isnt really suitable for them

Rob, just a thought, I would be interested in doing it - however, would you need to have the same person, or maybe a rota of members from this website if we can get, say, three or four people.

That way, we can share the responsibility and cash around a little. I would be willing to do this - but maybe not for each and every game.

Rob, just a thought, I would be interested in doing it - however, would you need to have the same person, or maybe a rota of members from this website if we can get, say, three or four people.

That way, we can share the responsibility and cash around a little. I would be willing to do this - but maybe not for each and every game.

yeah thats a good idea!

Anyone else willing to give it a go?