Sign in to follow this  
StevO

Holy Shit Bat Man!

Holy Brazilian midfielders :o . Thought he was a figment of our collective imagination!

He's actually signed a "short term deal." Doesn't say how short term but DM will "review his progress over the next week or so." That is short term!

well he doesnt officially join us until january 1st so we can give him the whole crash course in the art of playing for us. 3 weeks of intensive training (similar to pre season) get him up to premiership fitness. then hopefully well see how he does

only £700k, we should be able to risk that in this day and age!

on toffeeweb it says he wasnt registered this season, so he can join now, i guess that means he is a free agent until he has joined us

Guest fozzie   
Guest fozzie
Holy Brazilian midfielders :o . Thought he was a figment of our collective imagination!

He's actually signed a "short term deal." Doesn't say how short term but DM will "review his progress over the next week or so." That is short term!

He's uragain(sp?) isnt he?

And no i dont think he'll be here after the summer

Is he Eddy Bosnar in Disguise.

I'd forgotten about him :lol:

Pat    2

He's Brazilian mate, yet he arrives somehow Via Santiago, Montevideo, Santander & Malaga.

Yeh steady Eddy was the man..>Demanding he be picked for Australian world cup side on the pedigree of once warming our reserve bench...LOL.

Guest fozzie   
Guest fozzie
He's Brazilian mate, yet he arrives somehow Via Santiago, Montevideo, Santander & Malaga.

Yeh steady Eddy was the man..>Demanding he be picked for Australian world cup side on the pedigree of once warming our reserve bench...LOL.

I knew i'd heard uraqy somewhere along the way..no bother though,he'll be gone by the summer.

And eddie was a class act of a slacker im damn sure he's been giving VDM lessons

Hang on... is Da Silva any good in the first place? Besides coming from some country in South America... *can't think of the name*... I heard they play football over there.

Guest fozzie   
Guest fozzie
The INVISIBLE MAN. :) and ranks alongside vdm and kroldrop, as some of our worst ever signings.

Madar lets not forget him :D

We didnt pay anything for him though which is a plus point, and Moyes hinted when we got him that he would only play if we were desperate

So he's a bargin then :blink:

I wonder who does the scouting at Everton i really do

We didnt pay anything for him though which is a plus point, and Moyes hinted when we got him that he would only play if we were desperate

we didn't pay anything for the player, but we paid 750k for his rights from his previous club