IGNORED

Faith Tekke

Hope its true, thats an understatement isn't it now weve lost Pistone aswell!! Looks like all of our luck as regards injuries was used up last season! Thank god we have the chance to bring in a few more faces!!

IF YOU ARE READING THIS MR KENWRIGHT CAN YOU WRITE US A FEW CHEQUES PLEASE MATE :blink:

Just told my son 'Beattie' that we were after a Turkish striker and his response was "Is it Fatih Tekke?" I said "Yes, how did you know about him?" He said "He's amazing. He scored 28 goals last season and was the top scorer in European football. He plays for Trabzonspor".

Sometimes he amazes me with his knowledge of football!

Let's hope we actually do sign him 'cos this will be another huge disappointment no doubt.

But I am convinced we'll be signing some players before the end of the week...let's just hope it's worth all the angst we've suffered from the gossip columns over the summer!

Nice one, tell you what "Beattie" knows his stuff ive looked this player up and he does look decent!!!

He's got himself on the world Golden Shoe rankings so he cant be too bad:-

http://www.worldsoccer.com/esm/esmgoldenshoe.php

Pity aswell the only [picture i could find of him he's playing in that other colour we don't like

post-1140-1124653327_thumb.jpg

Edited by smeghead1

I think Xavier has only given shit when he's had shit thrown at him, i'm for giving anybody that talks sense and puts forward good arguments a chance, thats what the forums for is'nt it.????

Spot on mate , Xav has been sound with us since joining and like you say only gives sh!t when he's been given sh!t so thats fine with me .

Guest fozzie22
Just told my son 'Beattie' that we were after a Turkish striker and his response was "Is it Fatih Tekke?" I said "Yes, how did you know about him?" He said "He's amazing. He scored 28 goals last season and was the top scorer in European football. He plays for Trabzonspor".

Sometimes he amazes me with his knowledge of football!

Let's hope we actually do sign him 'cos this will be another huge disappointment no doubt.

But I am convinced we'll be signing some players before the end of the week...let's just hope it's worth all the angst we've suffered from the gossip columns over the summer!

BAH!!

Send him down the pits to earn his pay :lol:

I do with mine :o 2 bloody shirts over the weekend and 2 cricket shirts as well,i'm going have to sell my arse at this rate

I will try to explain him to you..

I live in Turkey as you know and I watched his all matches..

He is a magnificent player and he will never miss a position..

but his president said " I will never buy him when he will win this championship "

Do you mean the president said he will not sell the player until they win the championship?