IGNORED

A Worrying Statistic

Louis

It's a strange one... I've been reading around and apparently the club class the 30million loan over 25yrs as an expense as opposed to debt.. So instead of saying "right we owe 30million plus interest" they are saying "we pay 2m a year to keep our heads above water". They then took out a further loan against the tv money incoming next season to sign AJ.

AJ, Kilbane and Lescott fees were apparently not including in the financial report - worrying.

It's a strange one... I've been reading around and apparently the club class the 30million loan over 25yrs as an expense as opposed to debt.. So instead of saying "right we owe 30million plus interest" they are saying "we pay 2m a year to keep our heads above water". They then took out a further loan against the tv money incoming next season to sign AJ.

AJ, Kilbane and Lescott fees were apparently not including in the financial report - worrying.

Does anybody else feel now is the time to be bought out???? :(:(:(

It wouldn't achieve anything. I read on ToffeeWeb or Bluekipper (cant remember which) that Lord Grantchester - the heir to the Moores millions offered some money to the club for Kings Dock but BK refused on principle.. I dont know whether its true or not.

reminds me of captain mainwaring. because it isnt true or honest in his eyes he wont accept.

a frightening fact and statistic.

What worries me longterm, not this year though...is that if we were to be relegated we would have even less investment and would be likely to slide further and further into a black hole of debt. The only option is to sell the club and get rid of old Ken, but then, I am not saying anything that we have not heard before.

;)

haha cuban cigar, thats so me

im studyign a coruse that will let me go down that road. did economics and was pretty good at it ...

but back to Everton, i know we mightnt have much but i think know is the time we really need to take risks and push the boat out. we haven't in the past and over the recent years its shown spending generally hs improved league position. with all the money comign in next year we really need to be making a real good go at gettin into europe. i think it will be a big mistake if we don't sell beattie. get rid of a coupel of players and buy some fresh blood, the players we need in midfield to create the goals that we need to keep up a push. at the moment our defence is sorted. i think we're a couple of players shot of beign serious challengers and we need to make a real go at findign them players.

read in the paper today that someones offering 3 for ashley young. that would be an absolute bargain buy imo. and the post this morning saying we'll sign barton, again quality.

Edited by CraccerC