IGNORED

Does Today's Loss Underline We Need Investment In The Squad?

Louis

Definately...

I think we looked competely sub-standard. VDM was nowhere to be seen during the first half, with the exception of his mistake with lead to the first goal. AJ had very little to do and I feel that a lot of pressure and expectation is being piled on VA who is not the finished article yet by a long way.

The main issue for me though is the lack of tactic decision making by Moyes. I know it has been highlighted already as a major problem for the club, but it is complete and utter madness not to make any changes at half time, when we are three goals behind at half time, in a cup competition, at home!

Then, to make the changes with only 15minutes left adds insult to injury.

We need massive changes from top to bottom, including BK, Moyes and a good few of the squad - but alas, nothing is going to happen I am sure.

:(

"Where does our money go"...seemingly to a bunch of over-rated and over-paid second rate players and management who have very little honour for the badge or respect for themselves, the club or the supporters. I am more angry and disappointed now that the result and proceedings have sunk in. To loose at home, to a half pint Blackburn squad is, well, just embarrassing. :(

Edited by fcssl

i was in the park end an i certainly heard booing!

Are we talking prolonged booing Stevo i.e the team were booed off the pitch or a few half hearted boos at the final whistle?

My mate said he wanted to stay for the booing (sad) but we both agreed that it wasn't what we expected.

I'm right over by the away fans so perhaps any boo's from behind me were drowned out by the cheering of the Blackburn 'masses'!!

yes i do think we need investment in the squad but where do you invest it

new right back and left back

new midfield players right & left again

do we stick with the young guns or do we bring someone in, beattie has to go i dont like slaging Everton players but there just does not seem to be any life in him.

Are we talking prolonged booing Stevo i.e the team were booed off the pitch or a few half hearted boos at the final whistle?

My mate said he wanted to stay for the booing (sad) but we both agreed that it wasn't what we expected.

I'm right over by the away fans so perhaps any boo's from behind me were drowned out by the cheering of the Blackburn 'masses'!!

from what i remember there was booing, then the only Everton players left on the pitch were neville and vaughan i think, they got a bit of a clap

Been considering this threads title topic - Does Today's Loss Underline We Need Investment In The Squad ?

I feel the problem is we need investment in A SQUAD.

We have been thread bare for 2 seasons & are a side that needs its near best 11 on the pitch every week. Cple of key players go out - were screwed, cple suppsoed squad players get Inj, weve got nothing.

Just an observation, that decent runs have patched over - but the cracks inevitably keep appearing after so long etc.