IGNORED

Crowd?

Now with danger of sounding like a stuck reccord, where the f*ck is it?

I'm not saying we had anything to sing about today but for a period at the start of the first half we looked like we were going to take the game to Blackburn and I would put my life on it with a rocking Goodison behind them the team would have brought that game back to at least even! :(

Apart form that I'm sick and tired of these onece a season cup knob heads who refuse to do any supporting in the seats but cause meyhem downstairs.

I'm not talking about the far and wide Evertonians who see cup games as an opportunity to get a ticket and see their beloved blues I'm talking about the pricks who only come to cup games and think they own the gaff. You all know me and I'm not against a bit of mayhem every now and then but today took the piss as did the last league cup game at Goodison. On that occasion a gang of pricks who have watched too many internet films of the Gwladys Street rocking last season against Milwall & Liverpool jumped around trying to emulate what they saw and the result was season ticket holders next game got no ale and were treated like dogs.

I'v told everyone about the letter I recieved from Everton a while back and although I have much to complain about I have accepted I was not entirely blameless in my treatement. We all as a group and season ticket holders have since spent the last few months earning the respect of the stewards & police and things were starting to calm down a little, we were allowed ale and to sing without pointless arests. Today however a gang of part time wankers (tinsel fans as we now call them cos they come out once a year) caused absolute havoc downstairs and even went as far as trying to outdo the Millwall scenes of last season by throwing ale everywhere.

Now I'v been here and done it and even complained about our right to do so but what is the result of these wankers? I'll tell you the Glawdys street will be dry next Sunday even though all the season ticket holders were stood together in silence showing the Goodison staff they had nothing to do with what was happening. I'm proper pissed at today, pissed at the tit heads thinking watching videos on the internet and then destroying our fragile peace & even more pissed at the head & deputy head steward who made it clear even though they knew the trouble causers were part timers we would have no ale next week :angry:

To anyone involved today I would like to say well done, enjoy shopping with your ma next week while we "the real fans" are being treated like shit cos of what you did today and we will see you next season for your once yearly excursion to Goodison park!!!

Fuckin Wankers one and all!!!! :angry:

Liam........You cant toss a two headed coin and hope it comes down tails mate.

You where the the instigaters of this ale throwing episode, and you took great pride in showing everyone on this site the Video of you and the rest of the Gladys St having so much fun while doing it.

I cant see how you can take offence now, when others follow your lead, cos you've only got yourself to blame.

Afraid you get no sympathy from from my end, cos i told you at the time to behave yourselves.

Liam........You cant toss a two headed coin and hope it comes down tails mate.

You where the the instigaters of this ale throwing episode, and you took great pride in showing everyone on this site the Video of you and the rest of the Gladys St having so much fun while doing it.

I cant see how you can take offence now, when others follow your lead, cos you've only got yourself to blame.

Afraid you get no sympathy from from my end, cos i told you at the time to behave yourselves.

As I said licker, been there done it & paid the price so I have no right taking any moral high ground my point is we regular Goodison goers have put up with extream tratement from the police since & spent months re-building bridges only to have them all burned back down by people who will not grace Goodison again for a good few months.

Its not the lads from today who will deal with the results of their actions it is the likes of me & my brother who will be walking on eggshells next sunday whereas when we were involved we took the rap and worked hard to rectify the situation!

Your point is 100% correct tho I just felt the need to make mine, there will again be pointless arrests next week of lads minding their own business because this week some people wanted to be part of something thats been & passed :(

I just don't get it. What is wrong with going to watch and support your club, have a pint or two (maybe more!), then go home. Why do these lowlife idiots persist in acting like animals? Thankfully, I have never witnessed anything like this on on the top balcony foyer area's.

:(

Yeah the atmosphere has been strange for a while now, ive started sitting in the parkend because i take my little brother everyweek & its started to piss me off how we get out sang everyweek. Even the boro fans were showing us up & they only brought about 300 fans.

i hate it because im a fan who always likes to sing and shout and enjoy myself.

ive currently sat in all places except the park end and after the crystal palace game (the 4-0 one) i have been looked at oddly told to sit down and shut up the lot. i came to enjoy myself and i try not to block anyones view by standing up. so why should i have to be told by fellow fans to shut up.