IGNORED

Bent taken off injured .

Willo

cmon we got ferguson. 6ft 4 and can win any aerial challenge. and we got vaughn hes young tallish (5'11 i think) and hes got pace ((i think)) good combination on paper. lets hope its good in reality

Too bloody right he's got pace, did anyone see him against Palace last season?? Ive seen him a few times and he ain't slow, well lets put it this way if he was a copper chasing me i'd not get too far :D

Think Moyes would play McFadden before he plays Vaughn even though he has proved time and time again that he isnt very good. And on the Bent front I think he is undervalued and I wouldnt sell him for less than around 3m. He may not be worth that ammount of money but for the 1.5m we would get for him I cant see any point selling him who else are we going to get for that kind of money who is going to be anywhere near as good. I would keep him even if we got another decent striker as I think his pace and willingness to run would be a useful asset even if its just from off the bench