Sign in to follow this  
Ian

Well Davey

Ian    3

All the best to a terrific servant and one of my favourite player for some years.

Always give it his all and was some CB in his day, I'm sure he can still cut it in Scotland

One of the best buys I've seen in my lifetime and wish him all the best.

Good luck David.

WEIR WEIR WEIR!

(it was posted in the rumarma i know but so what, I wanted one in here :P)

Whoever said it first...like Ian said good luck to the bloke. Not up with some of the legendary center-backs of the past but in the second rank IMO. Always gave his best and I wish him great success in the future!

i always remember the chelsea game in the 03/04 game. we had to avoid losing to stay up. and weir was playing through injury and he played the game of his lie to battle out a 0-0 draw and we stayed up (just)

Pat    2

Aheeem..Well Pat said it 2 weeks ago....Thank you Fans, airconditioners & other electrical appliances.

Though didnt take a rocket scientist. New managers always sign a cple & often look a tried n trusted trooper, Weir ticked all boxes.

I also would like to Wish David well, a great servant as far as the modern era goes - A model pro, whom always carried himself in the highest order.

A player who leaves this club with his head held high & makes his exit with allround esteem .

Best of luck.

All the best to him, put some very commited performances for us and saved our bacon a few times too.

Had the pleasure of meeting the guy a few times and he was bloody nice. Can't say a bad word against him.

Thank you David W!!!.... When u were at ur peak with us,there was Man Utd lurking around for you, a slightest hint from you would have made you a ManUtd player but you chose to be an Evertonian.In a world where footballers run after big $$$. You have my best wishes and respect,,,,salute!~

Here's A stat That Proves Davie Wier is world class he scored 10 goals for Everton in the league.

Shevchenko has scored 3!

To Quote Churchill the Dog "OHHHHHH YESSSS!"

a bargain buy for the club, but turned out to be a gem.

through my short life time as a Blue you turned out the be one of our better signings and always wore your heart on your sleve.

a worthy captain

all the best

got his sigiture when he was in the club shop, was a very good defender, but he was getting abit slow. a good reliable captain tho. all the best and good luck davey