IGNORED

Status Of Match Going

Andy

18 members have voted

1. 1. what is your status of match going?

• Got a season ticket, go all the matches home and away
    • Got a season ticket, go all the home matches
    • Dont have a season ticket, just book all of them when they come out
    • Dont have a season ticket, book games every now and then though (money constraints etc)
    • Dont have a season ticket, dont book games, im not paying to watch this shite!
    • Dont have a season ticket, dont book games,but id love to go if i had the money or lived closer

just a thought on were everyone stands over this, personally i dont have a season ticket,but book some big games and the first home game of the season, would love one but its just the money really, and if i had one then faye would have to have one as well,so id be about £700 down! where does everyone else stand?

A case of distance for me, not quite in the same league as Pat. It used to be a case of jumping on the bus, going to the ground, watching the game and f*cking off home. Now with being up here, one game would cost me about £90.00 (£130.00 if T came, and she wants to) with parking and what have you.

ATB

Mac

I'm a season ticket holder, have been for many many many years, but I don't usually travel away.

However, I am hoping to put this right as from tomorrow, when I travel to Wigan. I am definately going to be travelling to more away games, especially in the North West, i.e. Blackburn, Bolton, Man U, Man City, but not the RS, would not step foot in that sh1thole!

:)

Did have a season ticket but when I first went uni I stopped. Still not got one again and I'm happy just to book them now and then as I'm not always available matchdays.

I do end up going to more away games though, and want to go too more tbh found them a little more exciting recently :blink:

Edited by TrueBlue

Yes, I currently have transport problems both home & Away.

I used to love a ride on the train for away day's - Choo chooo ( they went chooo then - of course before the Leeds fan's connected & wrecked the Train )

Ah yes, I remember it well..........

Pompey away was a fun day out.

ATB

Mac

You are not a number, you are a free man.

Excuse me! My reply to The Prisoner's first post began...

Hello number 2,700.

I thought it was bloody genius but no-one noticed :lol::lol: .

Anyway two-fifty odd miles away and current low income make it hard, but I'll be at Bournemouth next week!

Be well up for a TT group game...we'd need to chip in a bit for Pat and Killa though :lol: .

Excuse me! My reply to The Prisoner's first post began...

I thought it was bloody genius but no-one noticed :lol::lol: .

Anyway two-fifty odd miles away and current low income make it hard, but I'll be at Bournemouth next week!

Be well up for a TT group game...we'd need to chip in a bit for Pat and Killa though :lol: .

that was very clever with the numbers! as i mentioned before the name comes from somewhere else, a few people seem to like the name. i can't really post the reasons but if anyone wants to know send me a message and i'll reveal all?

If only the boat loads of refugee's departed from here rather than arrived - Ide hitcha cheap ride on some Burmese junk.

Still have visions of Granduer regarding a Xmas visit this yr - But we will see what the forthcoming year brings. ( Note to self to hide Mr Mastercrad from Mizz Shopping Queen)

I have for now ruled out the swim leg.

ive been a season ticket for 3years (upper gwladys) it was the first thing i bought when i got a "proper job"

i go what ever away games i can (working every other saturday morning/cash flow) my last one was about 11 hours ago, ive been to united, city, west ham, bolton, blackburn, wigan, villa, spurs, theres more from my childhood. my first was about 11 years ago. villa maybe, i cant remember and neither can my old man. my first home game would have been about 18 years ago, dad thinks i was about 4. i guess him and my uncle were often pissed on match days, coz my cousins firsts are all maybes too

After 7 years away in the force's i promised myself a season ticket this year, but having a miss's & a little brother who also wants 1 means it would cost me near 2 grand which is just to much for me to fork out, so i go to every 2nd game. On the upside im saving for next year so i cant wait.