IGNORED

Five Players

If you could pick five players from other prem clubs only, to add to the squad,moneys no object,who would it be? and how would you line them up?

-------------Given-----------------

--Neville--Yobo--Lescott--Risse--

-Arteta--Cahill--Fabregas--Giggs-

----------AJ-------Henry----------

I went for Phil at RB cause i could'nt think of a decent RB in the prem.any ideas?

If you could pick five players from other prem clubs only, to add to the squad,moneys no object,who would it be? and how would you line them up?

-------------Given-----------------

--Neville--Yobo--Lescott--Risse--

-Arteta--Cahill--Fabregas--Giggs-

----------AJ-------Henry----------

I went for Phil at RB cause i could'nt think of a decent RB in the prem.any ideas?

you picked riise and giggs? why on earth

5 players:

ronaldo

fabregas

eboue

kalou

jussi

MY FIVE..........

.........................howard........................

neville.......yobo..............lescot................clichy

ronaldo.........gerrard.........cahill..............henry

...............Johnson............drogba.........................

SUB ...........rooney. :P

i think riise is a good player, better than matty taylor, giggs is good but past it now, rather have ronaldo than giggs, atm id say ronaldo is the best player in the world

Anyone who tries to get there team mate sent off is not playing in my team, did you see yesterdays game, Rooney and Larsson were getting frustrated with him cause he would'nt pass the ball, he was subbed in the end even though they were chasing the game

Giggs is a class player mate,you might be right about Riise though,swap him for Matt Taylor.

dont get me wrong hes class, but if you were to pick 5 players, surely youd get someone younger than giggs with a fture, like ronaldo...ok he didnt have theb est of games yesterday but hes an unbelievable talent ... and persnally i htink the best prem left back is evra

arteta,downing,mathew taylor,mcsheffrey, if i had the choice i can think of dozens i would pick before him, he's only average. He would never be in my top twenty players never mind top Five.

Arteta is not a winger, Downing maybe, i mentioned Taylor before, and apart from the fact mcsheffrey is a striker he plays in the champ.