IGNORED

Fernandes Transfer Still Ongoing...

Moyski

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you look at when he was at pompey there was a clause in his contract that if he plays three games in a row they had to buy him for 7 million thats why he never got chance to have a good run of form. i think they want that same clause with us and thats what the problem is. everyone including myself just needs to step back and give it a chance to go through these things take time and if you think about it the link started on monday when he took a medical and its not even been a week since then and even though it seems like its been the longest week ever its only a week and that quite natrul for a transfer to take that long especialy when you are dealing with a club from a diffrent country.

to be honest i'm giving up speculating till close of business wednesday.

for all we know at the moment we could end up with 5 players signing on wednesday we dont know all i can hope is we do bring this lad in and someone who can cover as a CB and RB and if we can a forward.

Yes agreed, maybe not as much in defense as midfield/striker but we could do with a versatile defender

Yes agreed, maybe not as much in defense as midfield/striker but we could do with a versatile defender

I think its obvious that moyes is just shit.... We will probably end up signing Ray bloody parlour or some other waister, whats happened to all the Oliver Dacourt signings we used to be able to bring in ?

This is what Bougherra said:-

"I went to Liverpool and visited the infrastructure of Everton, an immense club indeed.

"But the trainer was honest with me from the very start, he said to me that he needed a general purpose player who could play defensive midfield.

"For me it is out of question that I change position. Indeed I started life as a defensive midfielder, but no one ever noticed me in this position.

"The position of central defender is that which is appropriate to me and at 24 years I want to continue my progress in this position with my club as with the national team."

Was Moyes hoping for a cheaper option than Fernandes, Bougherra says otherwise and now Moyes and Kenwright are stuck trying to finance a deal for Fernandes?

If we don't sign anyone this window after losing 4 players in Janaury any faith I had left in DM will disappear

Totally agree. I wouldnt like to but if he cant see we need players to replace those lost then I dont see Moyes as part of Everton's future.

Edited by Romey 1878

the fernandes thing has apparently created a rift in the once iron friendship between moyes and kenwright and if we don't sign anyone, i feel moyes should go, it would be a good time and leave irvine in charge till the end of the season. as soon as he knew the fernandes thing was going tits up he should have looked elsewhere, now we have 48hours to find at least 3 players.

no one is saying that moyes is a bad manager i just don't think he is the man for us.

The thing that really annoys me is that there is still no news and no update from Everton.

If the deal is not going to happen for whatever reason then fine just tell us. If the deal might happen and waiting for clearance then fine tell us.

But not to say anything for nearly a week is terrible management from Everton ONCE AGAIN