IGNORED

Fernandes Transfer Still Ongoing...

Moyski

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know yeh as much as it pains me sissoko is a fuckin class act. i dont think we shud get rid of moyes just cus the sighnin of a player went tits up like. you sack manegers for reasons like losing 7 on the bounce i have faith in him 2 sort us out. its the backroom staff i think needs to be questioned kenwright ect.

yeh sissoko is boss mate i'd have him in a flash.Although i don't feel moyes is the man for us, its kenwright who needs to be looked at.It seems he has the passion and the love for the club but he lacks the buisness acumin and the finances to run a successful top flight club.

The thing that really annoys me is that there is still no news and no update from Everton.

If the deal is not going to happen for whatever reason then fine just tell us. If the deal might happen and waiting for clearance then fine tell us.

But not to say anything for nearly a week is terrible management from Everton ONCE AGAIN

sorry mate, but im with the club on keeping their mouths shut.

say they've fucked up, would you want to be telling everyone? they'll sort out the right spin first.

and at the end of the day, they are still a BUSINESS, they will keep their mouths shut as long as possible, unless it is something to boast about, the same as every other business

Although there has been no official confirmation from Goodison Park, it looks as though Everton have secured the services of Manuel Fernandes but only until the end of the season.

An announcement on Benfica's website says that the 20 year-old signed an extension to his current contract that will keep him with the Portuguese giants until 2011. That would seem to suggest that they want to keep the international midfielder and that the Blues will have to find an rumoured £12m if they want to sign him permanently in the summer.

Nothing new there, except that Benfica's decision to extend his current deal for another four years is either an expression of their desire to retain him over the long term or a means of ensuring that they can name their price in the summer should David Moyes come knocking for a permanent transfer.

The loan deal provides David Moyes with another midfield option and gives Everton a chance to run the rule over the player before deciding whether he is worth such an enormous outlay — it is assumed that Benfica still only own 50% of Fernandes' registrations, the other half being held by Kia Joorabchian's Media Sports Investments group.

From Toffeeweb http://www.toffeeweb.com/season/06-07/news/070129a.asp

:D yey! finnaly lol i couldnt take anymore. I think there's a storng possibility that they could get matty ethrington aswell tomorow and put them on together as its abit late in the day to go anouncing things now. my sorces tell me that the reason he has sighned a new deal is so that a clause can go in it with a maaahusive realise clause ???15m???

:D yey! finnaly lol i couldnt take anymore. I think there's a storng possibility that they could get matty ethrington aswell tomorow and put them on together as its abit late in the day to go anouncing things now. my sorces tell me that the reason he has sighned a new deal is so that a clause can go in it with a maaahusive realise clause ???15m???

Thought we were just looking at a possibility of this one have you heard more on the devleopment of this Jackelz any links i could have a look at?

Personally think would be good move but thats a different thread!!

Sorry to piss on everyone's chips, but now we have have him, I think I will contain my enthusiasm until he proves himself. Don't get me wrong folks I am pleased, but we are going on like we've beaten the RS 3-0, not just yet for me, but I am prepared to eat the biggest slice of humble pie.

ATB

Mac