IGNORED

Fernandes Transfer Still Ongoing...

Moyski

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everton website still says the same as it said yesterday and he had his medical 2 days ago.

Can't they give us some kinda update or at least change words arong. Been checking every hour for 3 days now, the headline keeps changing but the write up remains the same.

Typical build our hopes up, drag it out then (usually) leave us disappointed.

We need at least 2 bodies in they must know that so stp fuckin around and get him signed.

oh come on, i cant believe everyones gone all doom and gloom again! oh wait, i can, were evertonians, thats what we do!

look, this guy is 50% owned by MSI, does no one else see that there will be complications with this? benfica want a clause put in to say we buy him at the end of the season, that can be comlicated enough between two parties, but when a third party is stood watching like a hawk with its legal and financial teams counting every penny, i think it may take a couple more days yet.

on the positive the echo were refering to healy a possible second signing after we had sorted a deal for fernandes, and the echo normally have a clue whats goin on.

oh and then the issue of the CEO being in Ireland too

oh come on, i cant believe everyones gone all doom and gloom again! oh wait, i can, were evertonians, thats what we do!

look, this guy is 50% owned by MSI, does no one else see that there will be complications with this? benfica want a clause put in to say we buy him at the end of the season, that can be comlicated enough between two parties, but when a third party is stood watching like a hawk with its legal and financial teams counting every penny, i think it may take a couple more days yet.

on the positive the echo were refering to healy a possible second signing after we had sorted a deal for fernandes, and the echo normally have a clue whats goin on.

oh and then the issue of the CEO being in Ireland too

tell me you do not think that is a positive signing, 2nd rate players is that all we aspire to now.

Held up by "Red Tape" apparently...

Everton are hopeful of completing a deal to sign Benfica midfielder Manuel Fernandes on loan by the weekend.

"The player is happy to join the team it's just a bit of red tape that we've got left to deal with," an Everton spokesman told BBC Sport.

The 20-year-old Portuguese player underwent a medical at their Bellefield training ground earlier this week.

He is set to come to Everton for an initial six-month period, with the option to make the move permanent.

Fernandes spent the first half of the season on loan at Portsmouth, who were priced out of a permanent deal.

Edited by mikeo

Held up by "Red Tape" apparently...

Everton are hopeful of completing a deal to sign Benfica midfielder Manuel Fernandes on loan by the weekend.

"The player is happy to join the team it's just a bit of red tape that we've got left to deal with," an Everton spokesman told BBC Sport.

The 20-year-old Portuguese player underwent a medical at their Bellefield training ground earlier this week.

He is set to come to Everton for an initial six-month period, with the option to make the move permanent.

Fernandes spent the first half of the season on loan at Portsmouth, who were priced out of a permanent deal.

Red Tape = Player wants 40k a week, we've offered 12