IGNORED

Re Develop Goodison Or Move On

Robo

17 members have voted

1. 1. Re develop Goodison or move on

• Re develop Goodison
    • Move to a new ground outside the city
    • Move to a new ground inside the city

Yeh but the amount of rebuilding that needs to be done is huge, there are seats in the main stand where you can't see the pitch properly which for a prem club is poor, that part of the city is also built on marsh land which means there must be some subsidence.Stadia now have things like roofs and multiple tv screens, we would have to strip it down to a bare shell to make these mods, when would you do it? it would take longer than a close season, so where would we play in the meantime? Anfield :lol:

got my heart set on kirby now, fuck Goodison off, love the place but want new stadium full of new history thank you very much :)

init! i dont think they let you in the champs leage on history do they? theres always a time when you gotta let go look at arsenal from crapy highbry to classy emirets thats the way forwards. i dont see any gunners fans moanin about it

I think a major stumbling block may well be the cost of real estate inside City limits. The further out we go, the cheaper it will be to buy the land.

Goodison is a beautiful old lady, but the operative word is OLD, let's move on with an eye to the future.

ATB

Mac

init i dont think they let you in the chaps leage on history do they. theres allways a time when you gotta let go look at arsenal from crapy highbry to classy emirets thats the way forwards. i dont see any gunners fans moanin about it

im behind you 100% mate, but bad comparison, Ashburton Grove is literally about 500 yards away, it would be like us moving to vernon sangster

init! i dont think they let you in the champs leage on history do they? theres always a time when you gotta let go look at arsenal from crapy highbry to classy emirets thats the way forwards. i dont see any gunners fans moanin about it

im behind you 100% mate, but bad comparison, Ashburton Grove is literally about 500 yards away, it would be like us moving to vernon sangster

I think you'll find quote a few Arse fans complaining about it, believe me, but you always will and to call Highbury "crapy" Fook me, have you ever seen the Marble hall in there, sheer class

We may probably be playing in Vern sangster the way things are going