IGNORED

More Bad News

Adam

Even if those deals come off we have in effect lost 3 and gained 3. I know 2 are injuries but they could both be out for aleast a month. Most prob 3 games and 9 points the could decide if we get into Europe or not.

I can't beleive that DM has let Davies go if Fernandes has not already signed but then if that is the case why no news.

If Davies has gone and no one comes in then surely serious questions need to be asked about Everton

This is bad for us because our squad is piss poor when it comes to depth as it is, and Faddy is one of those players you can bring on for the last 10mins of the game and he can atleast play. Surely Moyes has to bring a striker in now, even if its just on loan.

Edited by Romey 1878

word has it healy for 500k. tbh id take him for numbers.

as for defenders we got hughes as cover. silva for midield and vaughn for faddy. but we do need signings. please for the love of god fernandes sign

Everton have come out and denied moving for Healy.

Hughes is more than likely going, and Silva will never play for the first team.

I read this on BBC website "The Welsh international midfielder, 27, was deemed surplus to requirements at Goodison Park "... what the heck is going on with that!? And don't say that was before McFadden & AJ were injured. We've always had a small squad. Can we afford to off-load players 'without' adequate cover or replacement?

lets face it, he's never contributed to the team much seems to play better for wales, then there's no point him being there and althought we are perishly short on numbers £3m is a good price considering.I don't know what game the fulham scout watched but i was surprised we got £3m

I was going to say something along those lines. Davies has done nothing to enhance his reputation since he's been at Everton. If anything he's gone backwards. At the time we signed him I said it was a waste of money and the fact we are on the other end of a daylight robbery for once, we should bite their hands off. First Kilbane now Davies, the deadwood is begining to shift, Naysmith and Weir can come off the wage bill next.

We do need players and Moyes dithering in the transfer market has always been an issue for me but selling crap players for an inflated price can only be good business. I'm not too unhappy withMcfadden being injured either he's never going to come good, I'd prefer us to try and get Beatie his confidence back and give Vaughn a chance as well.

Hughes is more than likely going, and Silva will never play for the first team.

evver the optimist hey mark.

so where did these come from?

most defenders dont come good till 24/25 so dont think we can right off young yozzer just yet.

and all this talk of da silve being shite cant help, the lads only been here two weeks and were forgetting about him already.

i doubt we will see him this season, but give it maybe next season.

lets not forget as well, young JP is now 17, cant be too far away from breaking throu. just intime for when our left sided midfield crisis gets really bad

I read this on BBC website "The Welsh international midfielder, 27, was deemed surplus to requirements at Goodison Park "... what the heck is going on with that!? And don't say that was before McFadden & AJ were injured. We've always had a small squad. Can we afford to off-load players 'without' adequate cover or replacement?

Never been a fan but an interesting statistic is Davies has started 13 games this season, not bad for someone "surplus to requirements"!!