Sign in to follow this  
GoldfishMemory

Edit - Mark Hughes Has Been Sold To Northampton

If this turns out to be true then its a joke. A promising young defender and we fook him off.

WHY???

as much as we rate him, i dont think moyes thinks he will make it. hence releaseing him then signing him up again when he couldn't get anyone better.

I cant understand the logic behind this rumour, each time ive seen Hughes play he's looked ok, has often been played ahead of Weir and Stubbs, and is certainly better than that misfit we paid five million pounds for, KOCKUP or KROLDUP whatever his name was.

Cant see this one being true.

Zed    1
I cant understand the logic behind this rumour, each time ive seen Hughes play he's looked ok, has often been played ahead of Weir and Stubbs, and is certainly better than that misfit we paid five million pounds for, KOCKUP or KROLDUP whatever his name was.

Cant see this one being true.

Hes looked more than OK Licker, but know what you mean

I think its another pointless rumour

Just seen that.

Thought he was meant to be quite good????

Can't see the point in getting rid of unless he wanted to go or that he was nowhere in DM's plans.

So that makes 4 players left since the start of the season with only Da Silva joining

i cant believe we sold him i rate him .

maybe just freeing up some more room for a new face ????

Thought we had enough space for new players as it was

thats 3 players that fucking moyes has got ridd off i dont believe this, hughes was pretty good everytime i seen him in action, typical fuckin moyes, so what happens if yobo or lescott get injured---mmmmmmmmmmm stubbs lol, dont make me lafff, ur a joke moyes unless you can pull signings out the bag today, i want u out and bk

thats 3 players that fucking moyes has got ridd off i dont believe this, hughes was pretty good everytime i seen him in action, typical fuckin moyes, so what happens if yobo or lescott get injured---mmmmmmmmmmm stubbs lol, dont make me lafff, ur a joke moyes unless you can pull signings out the bag today, i want u out and bk

Make that four since the summer seeing as we didnt replace Killa either

Ill be honest ive always liked Moyes because he's done some pretty good things, but to be honest the way he does tranfers is beyond belief and as a result my faith in him is nearly all gone, the only thing that could stop a complete fan overturn on him is if we pull off some good last minute (and by the looks of it very last minute) signings and if we can get a win on saturday. If he fails on both then I give him to the end of the season and then replace him!!

ok im probably gunna get slated for this but i dont care.

its seems everyone on here thought he was the next JT, if im wrong please correct me.

hes performed OK, nothing special, just ok. and the only prem opposition was a poor west ham side we were beating 2-0 at the time. the rest have been lower league teams. if he was such a good player then why has he dropped two divisions? we relised him before and brought him back, at least we got some cash for him this time.

but i am worried by the size of the squad though, i think stubbs has done a good job when called upon this season, but we are seriously short on centre halfs now

i thought he was decent. northampton have signed a good centre back. shame we didnt keep him at least till the end of the season. we need numbers and cover. and hughes is decent cover.

the only reason im guttered about him going is that he was a squad number, somethin which is fast decreasing thanks to mr.moyes :angry: he wernt the best defender but he was good enough to be a squad player, back up for first team at least. good luck to him, hope he becomes a great play so that moyes will relise that he is a twat for letting him go

i never like to see any of our youngsters leave but if he's not good enoujgh there's no point keeping him.

we couldn't really afford to lose a defender right now after losing weir as well, lets just hope our defenders stay fit.

but really lets calm down, no one had seen that much of him unless your going to reserve games every week and he may well not have cut it.

maybe he'll come back to haunt us in a few years when he's playing for chelsea but i doubt it somehow.

lets hope Boyle comes through and does well.

Zed    1

Your right Fair wooney (nice to see you btw)

The countless reserves I have seen that I thought were class and have ended up doing nothing

Michael Branch and my old fave Nick Chadwick who I thought would be amazing

Still disappointing though

If he was that bad, why was he made captain of reserves? One would think you would have one of your better players wear the armband. Or does that say something about our reserves?

No, it says something about Moysey'S decision making tho...... Last year Hughes was released ok fine, but then re-signed by Moyes even though we had four centre halves. Now Weir has gone and Stubbs is another year closer to his pension, so this time he gets rid of the only cover we've got. :blink: :blink: AND dont Forget he did The same with Stubbs (released) and Pistone (released) only to be re-signed again. I think he 's definately lost the plot, the Mans an Idiot and i cant see us going any further with him at the Helm.

I cant get my head round this decision, Hughes looked a very capable player.

Pat    2

Here we sit in angst waitng for late bodies to arrive adding depth to our thread bare squad - Then @ the 11th hour we sell someone.

Puzzled is not the word.

If he was that bad, why was he made captain of reserves? One would think you would have one of your better players wear the armband. Or does that say something about our reserves?

its not that he was bad, just dont think he had the potential to be a prem centre half.

he looks good for the reserves, but nowdays with the new reserve league set up its mostly kids playing

I seriously hope Yozzer proves the thick ginger twat wrong!

Completely shite management.

He may not take risks on the pitch, but Moyes certainly risks our squad size and is dwindling it away.

Daft twat!