IGNORED

Edit - Mark Hughes Has Been Sold To Northampton

I cant understand the logic behind this rumour, each time ive seen Hughes play he's looked ok, has often been played ahead of Weir and Stubbs, and is certainly better than that misfit we paid five million pounds for, KOCKUP or KROLDUP whatever his name was.

Cant see this one being true.

I cant understand the logic behind this rumour, each time ive seen Hughes play he's looked ok, has often been played ahead of Weir and Stubbs, and is certainly better than that misfit we paid five million pounds for, KOCKUP or KROLDUP whatever his name was.

Cant see this one being true.

Hes looked more than OK Licker, but know what you mean

I think its another pointless rumour

thats 3 players that fucking moyes has got ridd off i dont believe this, hughes was pretty good everytime i seen him in action, typical fuckin moyes, so what happens if yobo or lescott get injured---mmmmmmmmmmm stubbs lol, dont make me lafff, ur a joke moyes unless you can pull signings out the bag today, i want u out and bk

thats 3 players that fucking moyes has got ridd off i dont believe this, hughes was pretty good everytime i seen him in action, typical fuckin moyes, so what happens if yobo or lescott get injured---mmmmmmmmmmm stubbs lol, dont make me lafff, ur a joke moyes unless you can pull signings out the bag today, i want u out and bk

Make that four since the summer seeing as we didnt replace Killa either

Ill be honest ive always liked Moyes because he's done some pretty good things, but to be honest the way he does tranfers is beyond belief and as a result my faith in him is nearly all gone, the only thing that could stop a complete fan overturn on him is if we pull off some good last minute (and by the looks of it very last minute) signings and if we can get a win on saturday. If he fails on both then I give him to the end of the season and then replace him!!

Edited by Dunny the Blue

ok im probably gunna get slated for this but i dont care.

its seems everyone on here thought he was the next JT, if im wrong please correct me.

hes performed OK, nothing special, just ok. and the only prem opposition was a poor west ham side we were beating 2-0 at the time. the rest have been lower league teams. if he was such a good player then why has he dropped two divisions? we relised him before and brought him back, at least we got some cash for him this time.

but i am worried by the size of the squad though, i think stubbs has done a good job when called upon this season, but we are seriously short on centre halfs now

the only reason im guttered about him going is that he was a squad number, somethin which is fast decreasing thanks to mr.moyes :angry: he wernt the best defender but he was good enough to be a squad player, back up for first team at least. good luck to him, hope he becomes a great play so that moyes will relise that he is a twat for letting him go