IGNORED

Everton Warned Off Nugent!

Moyessiah!

BILLY DAVIES has told Everton it will take an “astronomical figure” to persuade Preston to part with David Nugent.

North End boss Davies issued an angry hands-off warning after hearing the Toffees plan a £2million bid for the England Under-21 striker, 20.

Davies said: “I do think he will move on to a bigger stage but the time is not right at the moment. That will be in a couple of years’ time.

“It would have to be an astronomical figure before we would consider selling him. And that would be a figure way beyond any that has been mentioned.”

Davies is bidding to sign Walsall’s England Under- 19 striker Matty Fryatt in a player-plus-cash deal.

Preston midfielder Eric Skora, 24, is on loan at Walsall and would form part of the agreement.

:D

BILLY DAVIES has told Everton it will take an “astronomical figure” to persuade Preston to part with David Nugent.

North End boss Davies issued an angry hands-off warning after hearing the Toffees plan a £2million bid for the England Under-21 striker, 20.

Davies said: “I do think he will move on to a bigger stage but the time is not right at the moment. That will be in a couple of years’ time.

“It would have to be an astronomical figure before we would consider selling him. And that would be a figure way beyond any that has been mentioned.”

Davies is bidding to sign Walsall’s England Under- 19 striker Matty Fryatt in a player-plus-cash deal.

Preston midfielder Eric Skora, 24, is on loan at Walsall and would form part of the agreement.

<_<

Davies can warn us off all he likes - it makes no difference - if the club dont want to sell, then the player will request a transfer (i.e. Rooney Barmby etc.)

anyway - last time I looked, Preston weren't exactly rolling in it so I doubt they will turn down £2m easy money.

Davies can warn us off all he likes - it makes no difference - if the club dont want to sell, then the player will request a transfer (i.e. Rooney Barmby etc.)

anyway - last time I looked, Preston weren't exactly rolling in it so I doubt they will turn down £2m easy money.

Astronomical money? Rooney was supposed to be astronomical at £21m (buy now pay later deal)

But then SWP was £21m and he aint Rooney.

Nugent is not even top scorer in the Championship - fook Davies - give him a Fiver! <_<