IGNORED

Striker

HonestJohn

With all the maybes about who we r going to sign i see there r no strikers mentioned apart from Healy. I feel we really need someone if were to chase a european spot but all that is mentioned r midfielders and defenders, with AJ out for a while i think it is to big a responsability on young Victors shoulders to lead the line and JB hasn't done sod all for us.

dont think we need a centre mid tbh,at least not until the summer (id have vdm on the left, spud on the right and cahill and carsley in the middle, and get a more long term solution to carsley in the summer), main priority right now has got to be a striker, lets pull a fulham and get pippo inzaghi on loan!!

dont think we need a centre mid tbh,at least not until the summer (id have vdm on the left, spud on the right and cahill and carsley in the middle, and get a more long term solution to carsley in the summer), main priority right now has got to be a striker, lets pull a fulham and get pippo inzaghi on loan!!

Carsley wont be playing when we get Fernandes

who?osman or carsley?cant say im a fan of that formation tbh though, always been a 4-4-2 man, or, if we had the so called "strength in depth" id even go for 4-3-3

well both really, but i did mean osman.

in the 451 it suits Johnson and cahill, 2 of our most potent players, but we can seem to cut a 442 with them