Sign in to follow this  
HonestJohn

Striker

With all the maybes about who we r going to sign i see there r no strikers mentioned apart from Healy. I feel we really need someone if were to chase a european spot but all that is mentioned r midfielders and defenders, with AJ out for a while i think it is to big a responsability on young Victors shoulders to lead the line and JB hasn't done sod all for us.

our main priority has to be a a center mid surely our midfield lacks a center mid with carsley past his best, i know what u mean but if we buy a striker vic and vaughan will never get a chance will they

I think it has been mentioned elsewhere, we can't let BT go anywhere at the moment, too much reliance on the two babies will surely lead to problems. We have been painted into a corner here.

ATB

Mac

dont think we need a centre mid tbh,at least not until the summer (id have vdm on the left, spud on the right and cahill and carsley in the middle, and get a more long term solution to carsley in the summer), main priority right now has got to be a striker, lets pull a fulham and get pippo inzaghi on loan!!

who?osman or carsley?cant say im a fan of that formation tbh though, always been a 4-4-2 man, or, if we had the so called "strength in depth" id even go for 4-3-3

dont think we need a centre mid tbh,at least not until the summer (id have vdm on the left, spud on the right and cahill and carsley in the middle, and get a more long term solution to carsley in the summer), main priority right now has got to be a striker, lets pull a fulham and get pippo inzaghi on loan!!

Carsley wont be playing when we get Fernandes

who?osman or carsley?cant say im a fan of that formation tbh though, always been a 4-4-2 man, or, if we had the so called "strength in depth" id even go for 4-3-3

well both really, but i did mean osman.

in the 451 it suits Johnson and cahill, 2 of our most potent players, but we can seem to cut a 442 with them