Sign in to follow this  
toolio

Signings We Should Make Imo

moyes should sign these players as i think they can be part of a good team

graig gordon gk - being from scotland i know all about this guy and hes quality

giles barnes mf - young midfieder for derby who is 1 for the future and hes quality

david nugent striker - hes quality and 1st division players we know can make the step up, Johnson, cahill lescott etc

would love these players at Everton

wot u think

thanks for the info :) paul robinson is shit these days, i want james back as number 1 for england and thats saying somethin

It certainly is, have you been drinking

Why wouldn't he come to us? Aaron.. he's better than Robinson.

Hardly an achievement. I'm sorry if it disappoints you England fans but Robinson is, and always has been a terrible goalkeeper.

Being from Scotland also, I can confirm Gordon is a fantastic goalkeeper, and Hearts (a joke club) left him out of today's squad despite him being fully fit, no reason was given. Hearts don't know how to treat their players and as a result Gordon could soon be gone. I don't see much of him when playing for Hearts (only the odd cup game on TV), but for Scotland national team he is excellent and will become Scotland's greatest ever goalkeeper (no exaggeration).

Gordon is currently the best British goalkeeper around.

nugent hasnt really set the world on fire, he has scored an average amount of goals in the CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

if giles barnes was so good there would be much more interest in him

if were gunna buy a keeper the howard is the one as he is already settled at the club, and gordon would be out of our price range IF we were interested

Wes Brown is unhappy at Manure, could be worth a pop, what with DM's special relationship with SAF.

ATB

Mac

He wants first team footie, I like the lad and rate him as a defender.

We stand as much chance as anyone else seeing as he wouldn't have to move house. He is a real North West lad with deep family ties, gotta be worth a go Craccer.

Understand your point on cost though, a cheeky loan signing perhaps?.

ATB

Mac

I really rate Wes Brown and I know some Man U fans who rate him more than Ferdinand.

Would be a good signing if we got him on loan with a view to perm sign.

i rate brown, think hes a class defender

wes and kieron richardson would be nice little additions ,along with the one who has been tormenting us all this week ....although I think we should put a clause in browns contract about hair being coloured ginger ..

Ray parlour get ya shirts printed you know he will be joining !!!

Not a huge fan of Wes Brown to be honest and he also seems to be unlucky since he is the only coloured guy with ginger hair that I have seen in my life

lol malcom x was another one, its very rare with black people to have ginger hair

brown and lescott would be a great pair at the back. but i can't help feeling that we are just getting another teams reject players.

Lets get murphy for less then a million another reject I know but even we could afford him, why didnt we make an offer for papa diop

He has been linked with a move to us several times in the past

You would drop yobo for that creature they call brown ?

Lets get murphy for less then a million another reject I know but even we could afford him, why didnt we make an offer for papa diop

He has been linked with a move to us several times in the past

You would drop yobo for that creature they call brown ?

yobo is a tad careless for me at times, lescotts done more in half a season than yobo has in four years.it was the boot thing that did it for me.

yobo is a tad careless for me at times, lescotts done more in half a season than yobo has in four years.it was the boot thing that did it for me.

Maybe I just dont want to let go ! (sob sob sniff sniff)

when he bent down to tie his shoe lace in the six yard box as the other team where in the box attacking, i can't remember who it was against i've tried to erase it from my mind. :o

Charlton and in all fairness we were in possesion and it looked safe when he bent down to put his boot back on, Nuno lost the ball in a stupid area and should take alot of responsability for not clearing his lines. Having said that it was stupid from Joey!

And lets not even mention his assist to Rooney, when Rooney was playin for Man U :wacko::ph34r: - Thought you were talking about Yobo :huh:

But Valente, seems far too casual for my liking and as I mentioned on another topic for some reason he doesn't perform as well for us as he does for Portugal. Still, hes our best left back. :rolleyes:

Good when he's good and shite when he's not!

Another player who managed to do well under jose at porto then joined us

Even jose recommended him to us how gullible is moyes !

Wasnt he part of a team(porto) that won a European competition so you would think a player joining your team with those honours would be an addition not a hinderance

He must find playing for us so easy all he has to do when he gets the ball is hit it as hard as he can ..

Good when he's good and shite when he's not!

Wasnt he part of a team(porto) that won a European competition so you would think a player joining your team with those honours would be an addition not a hinderance

He must find playing for us so easy all he has to do when he gets the ball is hit it as hard as he can ..

For players that we could logically get between now and wednesday, I reckon that Collins John would be a good loan signing for a striker, Spend the money from Davies on Etherington and hopefully (thopugh it now seems doubtful) complete the loan signing of Fernandes.

We need players, can't believe we have entered another transfer window with Moyes saying we WONT sell players becasue were short of numbers, then selling of two, loosing two through injury and then not replacing.

it seems to show a huge lack of vision, passion or inspiration.

all im expecting is another e-mail from Moyes appolagising for not iging anyone, saying we couldn't get anyone we wanted for the price we wanted. The Barton thing is the pinacel of all this, man city say he's not for sale but hes has a clasue in his contract allowing him to go for 5.5m, we could at least put that bid in, at least look like were interested or trying to sign someone.

Dont you love being a toffee

Arteta is a Barcelona reject, so whats your point?

Worse than that hes a Real Sociedad and Rangers reject :rolleyes:

But saying that, does that mean anyone who has moved from another club are 'rejects' :huh:

Worse than that hes a Real Sociedad and Rangers reject :rolleyes:

But saying that, does that mean anyone who has moved from another club are 'rejects' :huh:

If they leave Everton yes

Precisely, you can't not want someone because they man be deemed as another teams reject as every player (apart from ones from Youth Academy) have played for another team.

Henry was a Monaco 'reject' and was also a massive Juventus flop and 'reject'.

Do you think he'd want to play for £1,000 a week? :lol::P

My Scottish team could do with a left back :ph34r:

Nah, only joking. But I always thought Naysmith was a good player :unsure:

Arteta is a Barcelona reject, so whats your point?

Sorry, i should have been a bit more specific, it was just a reference to manure and the way we get linked to their squad players ie: o'shea,richardson,brown,howard neville,silvestre,smith, if we have any ambition we would be looking at other teams first team players not squad players who can't get a game.

Sorry, i should have been a bit more specific, it was just a reference to manure and the way we get linked to their squad players ie: o'shea,richardson,brown,howard neville,silvestre,smith, if we have any ambition we would be looking at other teams first team players not squad players who can't get a game.

Most of the Chelsea, Manure & Arse squad players would walk into most first teams in the league to be fair!

yeh but out of the names above i would only want brown, i'm still not convinced by howard and i don't like neville i'm afraid, he gives the ball away to much.

I agree but without him this season we would have been fooked!!

as for Howard we MUST sign him up!

yeh but out of the names above i would only want brown, i'm still not convinced by howard and i don't like neville i'm afraid, he gives the ball away to much.

i like Neville and Howard but they are definatly not perfect players.If neville was actually regulalry played in one postion he may perform better and howard is a good shot stopper and good close range but all you have too do is shoot long range to beat him..... he needs longer arms!

I've seen enough of Craig Gordon, and would rather have him in goal, fulham have made a £5m bid.And maybe neville would be better if he stayed in the same place for a run of games.

To be honest, I'd like any of those players at Everton, well except Richardson.

we arent going to bid £5mil for a kepper, we already have howard (on loan yes) but also ruddy and turner, cant see moyes even thinking of a keeper at this moment, then again i dont think hes thinking about anyone

well in my opinion we should be in for gooch and piqoinne (some french dude we were linked with in pre season) but its says on SS that they are close to signing for guess who

yes the barcodes do they reallt just wait to see who we go after then sign them?????