IGNORED

Everton Fans

Rafa-Dodd

Fixed mate Just 4 Stev0 - not bad for 30 million Quid eh & Multiplex came no where near it :)

(1) From Northern End of ground

7a8436435b.jpg

(2) Northern end - Inc Media Centre

215cfa1f34.jpg

(3) Match Day

757cafd12a.jpg

(4) Inner city

700d93fc12.jpg

Also incoporates Northern & southern Plaza's outside stadium - Shopping precinct's eatery's etc etc - Also the Giant XXXX ( not in pic) Brewery is direct across road from west side of ground. I love that smell of Hops .

A lil research & sussing they bulit this for closer to 25 million pound than 30.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prisoner, you may have missed the talk of the AOL, so before you commit just take a look at this.

its not got the screens over the pitch (something i think would really give us that bit extra as no one else over here has it, this is a cracker) and missing the ring of corporate seats round the middle too

aolarena_3.jpg

Bild_3.jpg

db_GM_2003_551.jpg

aolarena_2.jpg

Thats the one I want, lets start a campaign of spamming every email box at Goodison until they take notice!

anyone got any usefull email addresses?

blue lights can go on any stadium, think if there were blue lights across the steel girders that hold the video cube up in frankfurt, they would light up the pitch in royal blue.

PS: stevo i'm wondering if we should start a new thread, we are both getting a bit carried away with this are'nt we

i know mate, it was a childish joke :rolleyes:

we've had a few threads about all this, but i always fuck them up getting carried away

I like these stadium threads to be honest.. we get carried away but we have to don't we? We need to make our voice heard when it comes to a situation like this a new stadium is a massive development for the club and it's imperative that the club know what the fans want. In the last thread we were choosing the nationality of the builders too.

I don't like the scoreboard being there, looks too American.

Louis, what incident concerning the last minute goal not given? Only one I can remember was when Westerveld hit a freekick, and it hit Hutchison's (think it was him) back and went in but the ref said he blew the whistle before it went in and wasn't looking so didn't know it was going in. Although on replays it quite clearly shown the ref to be lookin at the incident and blow the moment before it went in.

Anyway, I'm not bitter (bloody cheating refs) :P

That's what I was thinking about. I was just thinking about Unsy because it hit a backside.

I disappear for a few days and you lot are constructing stadiums in my thread :angry:

only joking, if you got a stadium like that one with the big screen - would be jealous.

Off Topic - Who's the little cheeky chappies ripping off my thread!?!?

it was me to i'm afraid, i just noticed the stadium talk and wondered if anyone knew which stadium was the one with the video cube(Frankfurt it was) and it all sort of rolled on from there as these things do.