IGNORED

Looooook Out

Pat

i've been thinking could we like appoint someone as a press officer for the site who could possibly go to press conferences and playr signings and get the lowdown sort of.

even if some one said they could make it they could be appointed press person for toffeetalk for that day????

just while we are on the topic of silly season

i'll be on but we wont get anyone

I'm not the biggest optimist on here but think we will sign someone on the basis that we HAVE to!!

We already had one of (if not the) smallest squads in the Premiership, but have lost two to other clubs and have two others facing mid to long term injuries. If this isn't enough to make the board/manager sit up and realise that we NEED to strengthen then I fear there are tough times ahead (and I don't just mean for the remainder this season).

Disappointed and disillusioned!!

I agree Licker, would be nice to see some quality players come in if possible. But its not the end of the world if we don't. It's not as if we are in a West Hams position.

If quality addition are available at the right price, then bring them in, but lets not bring players in for the sake of bringing players in. Is Ashely Young worth the best part of £10M !!!!

If the right players are not available, then some of our youngsters may get 'blooded' over the next few months.

I know we have lost Davies and Weir, but to me thats now good money in the bank, it not as if these two were talisman players, like Graveson was a few years ago.

Yes, AJ will be out for a couple of games (maybe), but don't think we have to go a bring somebody in to cover him for 2 games!!!.

McFadden's injury was poorly timed, a couple of days after Davies was sold, but that down to bad luck more than bad. Maybe Davies wouldn't have been sold if the injury had happened a week earlier, but the deal has been done.

If we were in a relegation dog fight, or chopping at a Champions League place or even still left in a cup comp, then would be worth splashing out a few quid on players. But as it is, lest just see how this season pans out now

I agree Licker, would be nice to see some quality players come in if possible. But its not the end of the world if we don't. It's not as if we are in a West Hams position.

If quality addition are available at the right price, then bring them in, but lets not bring players in for the sake of bringing players in. Is Ashely Young worth the best part of £10M !!!!

If the right players are not available, then some of our youngsters may get 'blooded' over the next few months.

I know we have lost Davies and Weir, but to me thats now good money in the bank, it not as if these two were talisman players, like Graveson was a few years ago.

Yes, AJ will be out for a couple of games (maybe), but don't think we have to go a bring somebody in to cover him for 2 games!!!.

McFadden's injury was poorly timed, a couple of days after Davies was sold, but that down to bad luck more than bad. Maybe Davies wouldn't have been sold if the injury had happened a week earlier, but the deal has been done.

If we were in a relegation dog fight, or chopping at a Champions League place or even still left in a cup comp, then would be worth splashing out a few quid on players. But as it is, lest just see how this season pans out now

The common sense approach eh rob, not seen much these days

The problem is the unknown, we could get 3 more players injured in the next week, who knows?? thats the chance Moyes is taking

But we have a young gem rehabilitating in the wings who is Evertons and the prems youngest goalscorer. Time to re-make your mark young Vaughan

BTW, I'll tucked up in bed, see you Thursday morning

But we have a young gem rehabilitating in the wings who is Evertons and the prems youngest goalscorer. Time to re-make your mark young Vaughan

Vaughan hasn't been injured for about 6 months, im wondering why the hell they arent giving him the chance?

he offers a different approach to what the other have