Sign in to follow this  
jamiemaher85

Micheal Ball

Has just signed for Man City.

It gonna be intersting to see how good he is now, i quite liked him when he played for us. I was shoked when i found out he was still on 27. thought he was much older. but thats probably just becasue he's been off our radars for awhile

Yeah I like him too, I remember one game I think against Wimbledon and he was a sub. He was warming up infront of us and someone shouted "Bally! Boy or girl?" (In reference to his missus givin birth earlier that week)

He came back stoped in front of us and did some 'stretches' (kept lookin at the dugout so he weren;t caught chattin with the fans), he said "boy" to which the guy behind me says "he gonna be playin for Everton when hes older?"

Ball laughed and replied "most definately" then said "enjoy the rest of the match" and ran back to the dugout.

I was very gutted when he left.

i thought it would be worth a shout to return to Goodison when i heard he was available. I always rated him. But i suppose i don't really know what he's like now. Sounds as if he's been pretty injury prone and thats the last thing we need.