Rafa Calls Everton A Small Club

Robo

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I got 2 pages into this and got bored, big club, small club how is that defined??

Are we using club history to define the size of a club? I fear we are and I fear more for the gobshites over the park living in the past if we are.

I had the history argument in the pub last night and just to prove a point bearing in mind I'm 25 and everyone younger than me in the pub was an Evertonian I asked this question.

5 times, name the years you won the 5 times?

Not one of them from old to young could tell me and these were the people arguning. The only response was more living in the past with the magic 18 mentioned quite alot. I'm hitting below the belt with this but I'm saying it all the same if any gobshite wants to play the numbers game with me in earshot then along with 5 & 18 you also need to include 39 & 96.

Now live in the past if you want but remember you can not wipe out chunks of history you dont like and place the best bits up high for the world to see!

Rafa is just a fat spanish waiter and he was told repeatedly at anfield yesterday!

Got as far as the Johnson diving comment which is so ridiculous considering the antics of Crouch and the ugly dutch fella that it makes the rest of the article totally unworthy of my time.

Can't wait for them to get stuffed by Barca now (another small team) and for the cries of Rafa out to begin the hypocritical twats!

Firstly it gives me no great pleasure at all to say that your team earned their point against us, well done. We should have broken you down, by playing football. But instead we played straight into your hands with the long balls. Ah well !

It seems most are in uproar about Rafa's comments the "smaller club". But what about Moyes' comments when he first took over stating everton are the peoples club. I mean he, Gollum sorry Moyes put his foot in it their so ........

I'm hitting below the belt with this but I'm saying it all the same if any gobshite wants to play the numbers game with me in earshot then along with 5 & 18 you also need to include 39 & 96

Very tastless indeed, infact thats pretty sick to bring the death of many Liverpudlians into it. It just goes to show how your lot have become more and more bitter over the years :(

Edited by LFC #

Okay Pat, I've edited my post as I did "take the bait" as you rightly pointed out.

But bringing death into the game of football to spite the opposition is moronic IMHO.

Edited by LFC #

Yeh I agree.

Though in the ashes of a derby on a Blues message board, there is always going to be a minority of posts in reagrd to those sort of comments. Especially in light of the Benitez comments post match it's easy to refer to in a defense mechanism type after the usual banter & harmless name calling subsides

Not condoning - & I personally Cringe @ such, but tis life isnt it - It got what it was meant to do - A reaction.

People here no my Hillsborough stance & that I wont have a bad word said.

But I am not everybody & each 2 his own.

P.s after all subisdes whatever anyone says, the Derby is still MASSIVE for both the divide's & I dont care what anyone says.

It may be a bigger game wise these days to many of us -> But the simple fact it riles you lot & you tell us how small we are & that your big games are against the top 4 sides only goes to prove that it really does still Desperatly MATTER & Long may it live.

:)

LATE EDIT: Thats 3-0 on aggregrate & how it reads sweet. ;)

I'm hitting below the belt with this but I'm saying it all the same if any gobshite wants to play the numbers game with me in earshot then along with 5 & 18 you also need to include 39 & 96

Very tastless indeed, infact thats pretty sick to bring the death of many Liverpudlians into it. It just goes to show how your lot have become more and more bitter over the years :(

I'm not bringing death into anything mearly making the point that if you (all liverpool fans) choose to reflect on the past so often you need to realise there is more history at Liverpool football club than success and it is a desgrace to the families of those involved in Italy that you forget so easily but still look to place blame elsewhere regarding that afternoon in Sheffield.

Live in the past then accept it all or shut your fuckin mouths and live in the now!

We're talking about football or the history of it on the pitch. We can live in the past if we want and we can gloat as much as we want. To bring those trauma's into it proves your bitterness and how you infact live in our shadow.

Edited by StevO

hahaha anyone see this comment -

"It’s amazing how sad you redshite cunts are. A shit second division team who bored their way to countles championships in the 1970’s by playing the most negative keep ball football England had ever seen. Your amazing fan base comes from Scandinavia, the Home Counties and the far east but never from Liverpool. You’re about to sell your sorry arses to a multiple bankrupt, sub-Glazer and you spend millions each year in search of a premier League you will never win simply because you are a shite club. The best bit of all, is that you get so wound up by such a small club as Everton. Our cup final? It’s your sad little obsession. And you can’t fuckin beat us. 3-0 to the People’s Club. You’ll never find a Liverpool fan on Merseyside. You thick Scandinavian banjo playing inbreds."

:lol: :lol:

Why oh why do people argue with these people?

Its obvious to us all that they're so pissed off and bitter that they didn't win that they come on an opposition forum and instead of having a little banter, like you won't be so lucky next time they try and make a childish argument.

I also recall that Liverpool fans, as well as Everton fans sing, who's that dying in the runway. So calling us bitter, trying to shame us in singing about Stevie G's baby. Also about the defensive thing, do you recall watchin numerous of games where Liverpool played a similiar formation but sometimes a 10-0-0 formation, CL final anyone?

Now this isn't a argument, what I'm saying is fact so don't bother and its pretty much likely I won't reply again at your woeful attempts to bring us down to your level.

All the best :huh:

Matt

just posted this but it got deleted, don't know why.

the argument is just benitez blowing smoke. the whole thing is a little silly and just shows he does'nt know too much about the "size" of certain clubs. we shouldn't be called a small club, if we are then surely teasm such as spurs (living in shadow of chelski/ arsenal) should be called small teams.

the premiership is not made up of 4 big teams and 16 small ones.