Sign in to follow this  
Cloud

Fernandes Could Start Against B'burn

Osman picked up a yellow card in the Derby which will see him out of the blackburn game.

Fernandes in maybe! ;) Would love to see him

with hibbert back. it looks like neville will be in midfield hopefully along with fernandes. if that is the case. its a good balance as fernandes breaks up play and like to get forward whilst neville can break up play and protect the back four.

hopefully it will take the pressure off the back four and therefore they will make less mistakes

Strange if he doesn't start...after all the work to get him here there's only thirteen more games to go to decide whether we invest a huge amount of money in him. Also be a lot of wages for someone warming the bench.

I agree Mikeo havin said that i think he was right not to bring him on against the red shite yesterday.

Thought Carsley played very well with Neville in midfield but need to look at attacking more against Blackburn

hate to shit on yah bombfire also boys but licker is right. Moyes would play the exact same team if there is no injurys and suspensions i have not heard of any injurys as for osmans suspention fernandes is the more likely to come in as you will never get better circumstances to bring him in without dropping sum1 and the support of the home crowd. i rekon the same team with fernandes instead of osman will do lovely :)