Sign in to follow this  
ooberman

Aj Out Of The England Squad

I have read that an offical statement saying that Rooney will be travelling with england as they thought he would have to pull out, but ive heard nothing about AJ. hope nothing is wrong, would be good for him to get another run out wearing the three lions

I've not heard anything - how did you hear that?

I work at a paper, and a fella on editorial often gives me a shout if he hears anything i'd be interested in (ie. everton news!)

sadly, there's never much interesting to report!!

I work at a paper, and a fella on editorial often gives me a shout if he hears anything i'd be interested in (ie. everton news!)

sadly, there's never much interesting to report!!

What paper you work at mate ;)

I love the fact that he works at the Guardian and the editor gives him nuggets of information but he still comes on here looking for confirmation ;)

"the editor"??????? :lol:

just got a mate on the sports desk who gets calls now and then - half the time it's not even worth commenting on it - even newspapers get it wrong from time to time you know :lol: !

Fair enough ;) A bit cheeky this but can you get pictures used in the guardian ? Old or new.. just looking to get a few prints done for my room :D

mreganaction.jpg<- That's cool.

yeah possibly - you just want a high quality version? (jpeg or something?) - we have a picture desk, i could ask there....bear with me and i'll have a word

Would be a good pic for a caption contest. :lol:

ARTETA says....... ""so sorry my eenglish is not so goood, deed Yoo say yooor name is KOOYNT.""

or arteta says

"i thought you were brilliant in Lord of the Rings"

Just heard this. I guess it was decided not to risk further injury after his recent return to form. Good decision, I think, though I'm disappointed. I'd hoped to see him get a run-out vs. Spain. He's a talent, you know? ;)