IGNORED

Great Result Today But.................

djlduffy

Bent was a fucking disgrace when he came on, he really does look completly dis-interested in playing for us, and what about that pass in the last minute, Jesus wept.

Well done lads , a spirited performance which could have been 3 points had we had a decent frontline. Davies looked good on the counter but our front men were poor today. Defence was great today with Nuno V impressing for me.

Bring on the Hammers!

Yeah he was awful when he came on just doesn't seem to care anymore, maybe he's already been told he'll be moving on to fund the signing of other players. I still can't see why he did try to pass to Dunc as he had acres of space and should have drawn the defender before laying the ball off. When does James Vaughn get back? at least he'll run for everything when he comes off the bench like Bent used to.

"Imagine going to work everyday knwoing that you are 3rd/4th best... out of 4!

its hardly inspiring.!"

THAT SHOULD MAKE HIM TRY HARDER, I can always forgive a player for lacking in skill, but i cant forgive a player for lacking in effort. :o

Personally i think hes playing for a move in january so he can go back to a CHAMPONSHIP team, he,s just looking for an easy ride, and i cant take to players like that .

They should be sweating blood for the honour of wearing the Royal Blue Shirt.

I KNOW I WOULD, AND I'M SURE YOU WOULD TOO.

Yeah, he has been very poor this season, and his attitue suprises me after the way he performed last season. Something tells me he has spat his dummy out to some extent after doing so well last season and slipping down the ranks this.

Same it going this way, as he did a great job for us last term.

Can't see him with us in January, if we can get a another pacy player for the frontline. Make me think of Nugent as neither Robbie Keane or Trudle have any real pace. Doesn't sound if AJ is going anywhere this January.

Lets not get on his back. It is probably very hard to find encouragement and motivation from the subs bench.

being on the subs bench should be the biggest motivator around, i wouldn't mind but he didn't even look like he wanted to play, maybe he is forth choice, maybe he knows he's forth choice but that shouldn't stop him playing to the highest of his capabilities.

If nothing else he should be playing for a move to another premiership side but appearnaces like that wouldn't warrant a move to a championship side!

Lets not get on his back. It is probably very hard to find encouragement and motivation from the subs bench.

Imagine going to work everyday knwoing that you are 3rd/4th best... out of 4!

its hardly inspiring.!

I'd want to prove myself or give up and re-train! I wud neva go to work and pull the whole team down cos i was shit and didn't av the balls to do sumat about it.